• Just right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too high!

• Too low!

• Total voters

Seabreeze

I got a shock the other night when I found out I could no longer post as I had already posted 7 times. Sometimes you might have a flow of conversation going and can't post anymore. I think I understand the reasoning behind having a max on this forum but I think the number of posts should be raised.

xSleepy

Well I dont really post more then 7 times in 24 hours. But when I do its really annoying. So I think it should be higher. Maybe 13?

Carstuar

SleepingBeauty said:
Well I dont really post more then 7 times in 24 hours. But when I do its really annoying. So I think it should be higher. Maybe 13?

Any maybe NOT an unlucky number! Shame on you, Sleepy :p.

hulkamaniak

Yer on my first day i got to max posts and someone replied to my topic and i couldnt reply and got really self anxious thinking the person who responded would think im rude for taking so long to reply!!

SilentType

Banned
Well even though I agree we should get more posts per day, think about a forum of socially anxious, obsessive compulsive, and agoraphobic people sitting around here all day. Haha there would be a slew of us who would hardle leave our computers because we simply have nothing better to do. I'm currently working on making my life more productive, and I actually think this forum helped me realize how much I need to do that...

Peace

Dave_McFadden

They probably put the maximum limit that low to prevent flame wars. Also maybe to discourage outside advertising on the threads.

princess_haru

I was surprised to see that people with several hundred posts are still limited to 7 posts a day, as I assumed (always a silly thing to do, I know!) that the limit was removed or a least raised after, say, 100 posts. I'm just a newb here but I already feel attached to this place and enjoy chatting with everyone - it seems a shame to be cut off after so few posts per day. I'd wager that most (if not all) of us on this board have issues communicating with people, so having somewhere like this is an important outlet for us.

On the other hand, I don't know the history here and there may have been hoards of trolls, spammers and other such lovely individuals, so there may be a good reason for the limit being so low!

Still... couldn't the limit go up a little after someone's been here a while and proven they're not one of the above? :wink: