Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Jesus it's vile!

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Marwhat? is it made of mites?

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

Remus

Staff member
Its it ambrosia of the gods or the devils poo?

(marmite is the same as vegemite BTW, i.e. yeast extract)

marmite.gif

Last edited:

Queen_Of_Pain

Love it.
I have terrible cravings for it too, most often in the middle of the night...and sometimes, they get so bad... I have to eat it off a spoon. Oh yes.

rofl.

I grew up on Vegemite but the local supermarket stopped selling it - thumps down to Morrisons - I miss it. When you have Marmite or Vegemite it's best to spread it thinly, less is best. :)

FOR REAL

Banned
i always goy mixed up between marmite and bovril!
but now that im "Professional" i know the difference (i had to look that up by the way 'difference')
im going to stop spreading bovril on my sandwiches!

another thing who called them "sandwiches" thats faulse advertising, cause theres never any "sand" in my sandwiches

T

This is dezzy94

personally i hate the stuff its the same with Vegemite too and im an aussie :p lol

One day I'll bump the oldest thread on the site, for today, this will have to do.

I had a tiny bit of marmite on toast, and it didn't taste too bad. So i decided to put a really thick layer on. Cue scraping my tongue with a cheese grater to get rid of the foul taste.

I definitely hate it

coyote

this is the first time I've ever heard of the stuff

thank goodness i live in the United States

mmmm

LOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVEloveLOVElove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have Marmite, Vegemite and Promite, all similar but varying in taste and high in B vits. I like them all, but use Marmite the most. Vegemite can taste vile if you use too much, Promite is slightly sweet.