'Making Australia Happy' show

Horatio

After watching the last show, I got a hunch that Ben also had a bit of social anxiety. Anyone else get that hunch too?

Perhaps you can you download them instead of streaming? link here Making Australia Happy : Episodes

I'm in New Zealand and have been watching this series through that weblink. I agree that Ben seems to have some social anxiety symptoms.

It has been a really interesting series. Sometimes it is easy to think you are the only one in the world having these kind of problems so it is comforting to know that isn't the case.

Feathers

After watching the last show, I got a hunch that Ben also had a bit of social anxiety. Anyone else get that hunch too?

Perhaps you can you download them instead of streaming? link here Making Australia Happy : Episodes

Guess not?
Sorry
Due to copyright reasons this video program is available for download by people located in Australia only. If you are not located in Australia, you are not authorised to view this video.

If you ARE located in Australia and feel an error has been made we would appreciate your help with improving this service. Please provide your details below to help us resolve the problem.

Disclaimer: Note that IP addresses are captured to assist with problem resolution. The ABC will only use the information you supply to improve our services and for statistical analysis of audiences only. We will not use your details for other purposes. (A copy of our privacy policy can be viewed here.)
Ah well.. maybe the networks here decide to buy it anyway (or someone puts it on Youtube? :))

Kiwong

Streuth, that's a progressive program for the likes of Australia.

The ABC is a progressive TV channel, a little too progressive for the conservative side of politics at times. Lot's of great news, current affairs and documentaries.

I scored 60.

Last edited: