Loyal's Thoughts

Miserum

Its St Ives tomorrow... well considering its almost 2am in a few hours time really. Im quite excited for it
I like that you like this sort of shit. It's comfy.

I went to a couple of places like this as a kid where I got to watch knights "fight" each other, while I downed chicken with my bare hands, amongst other assorted fun. Good memories. I'd totally be up to go again one day.

LoyalXenite

I like that you like this sort of shit. It's comfy.

I went to a couple of places like this as a kid where I got to watch knights "fight" each other, while I downed chicken with my bare hands, amongst other assorted fun. Good memories. I'd totally be up to go again one day.
I love them so much, I wish they happened more often, I love the jousting and the corn on the cob on a stick the best. Not to mention how much I would love if it was socially acceptable to just wear clothes like that, or fantasy style outfits, in everyday life. Just imagine how much more interesting and fun the world would be if everyone went around in cloaks and gowns and all sorts of amazing fun costumes.

Two more weeks til the semester is over.
Two more weeks of classes and four more assignments and Im free for almost four months.

If only I could make myself work on these assignments, but these damn health issues have me feeling particularly exhausted and sore for the last couple of days.

On top of that is a bit of financial stress. Xmas is always rough on me financially, especially since its followed pretty quickly by car servicing/rego/repairs (this time round I need new break pads). It doesnt help that its also normally preceeded by two of my dogs being due for their annual vaccinations... This year the family xmas is being held on the 2nd of November (a rather recent decision because I made a group chat to find out what was happening coz some people are going away and such in December) so the sudden need to buy 90% of my presents in the next two weeks (also the timeframe for those assignments) has brought on the xmas stress early. Not to mention I get so stressed buying things for people. I always worry they wont like what I buy or I will have not spent enough/spent too much. I just really dont like xmas in general and the stress it brings adds to that and its starting early this year.