Loyal's Thoughts

Only a few more days until my surgery date... Feeling anxious and wary of the surgery and the recovery period.. But frankly I cant take this health issue any longer anyway so the surgery crap is unavoidable.. Though my stupid self thought it wise to read other people's experiences in this situation and ended up reading a lot of horror stories, between that and the doc saying it could be a 6 month to a year recovery process I am feeling rather stressed...

I gotta try and make myself actually do the cleaning before the damned surgery stuff, but have been rather unsuccessful on that front xD

Only a few more days until my surgery date... Feeling anxious and wary of the surgery and the recovery period.. But frankly I cant take this health issue any longer anyway so the surgery crap is unavoidable.. Though my stupid self thought it wise to read other people's experiences in this situation and ended up reading a lot of horror stories, between that and the doc saying it could be a 6 month to a year recovery process I am feeling rather stressed...

I gotta try and make myself actually do the cleaning before the damned surgery stuff, but have been rather unsuccessful on that front xD
I hope it all goes well for you Loyal, you'll be fine I'm sure of it (y)