lost my virginity

angel08

hi people, i lost my virginity a couple of weeks ago...it wasnt with anyone special really just a boy ive been seeing. anyway it hurt alot...and at the time i didnt realise i was bleeding but when i got home i had blood all over my trousers. anyway tonight was the first time we've had sex since...and again it really hurt and i was bleeding again :( we only lasted like 2 minutes coz i think i kinda worried him about the blood..and also it hasnt gone all the way in yet. (btw we use a condom and im 16 and hes 20) we're thinking about getting togehter properly now. anyway is this normal? i know i need to stretch or break the hymen...but its been twice now.

anyway thanks for reading and please get back to me

angel08

Helyna

Well, not that I'm an expert, but I think you're okay. It's only been twice. Unless you're feeling faint or sick, you can probably give it a couple more times before you need to worry.

On the other hand, I am concerned that you're having sex
A) at sixteen
B) with someone four years older than you
C) with an adult (he can get in trouble for this if anyone wants to complain)

If it doesn't stop bleeding, can you go to a doctor? I think you'd have to tell your parents.

I'm also wondering why your first post here is this. But at least you use a condom. Oh, well. I can't give you much relationship advice, considering I've never had one. :?

hey girly, dont worry about it, except i didnt bleed, it hurt me up until after the 3rd time, and i tell ya, 1st time hurt so much i actualy went 'AHHH!' out load lol but what made it ten times better, and actualy he suggested to me was for me to go on top, coz that way u can control it more so u can push bit by bit till it gently breaks. my third time hurt until we swapped over, then after 5 mins it got better, and we done it for an hour ;p but i think he was just ridiculously long lasting rather than oh yeh 5 mins and im a pro lol .....coz i got cramp! haha.

hope that helped ya

helyna...dont be a grandad lol only joking. but its better for her to be with a mature bloke than a silly boy whos gonna make it more arkward for her, plus its normal for a the guy to be older. goin back 150 years ago a 14 year old would be suited to a 25 year old. no what i mean. (not that its right bein 14 with a guy that old!!)
if ur from the uk its legal anyways.

sleepysparrow

Hey you are probably OK, it usually bleeds the first time(s) especially if you are a little nervous or tense. I wouldn't worry about it yet unless it keeps happening. Goood for you for being safe!

littl3misstrange

You're lucky you were able to make a connection & develop a relationship with someone as far as you have. Sometimes, I don't think I'll ever be able to accomplish that. :(

At least I don't have to worry about the pain of losing it for a looong time. :roll:

Anyway, I think it's normal to bleed for the first few times. If you keep bleeding profusely everytime though, you should definitely see a doctor.

Ventrilotwo

This has very little to do with social anxiety, and your boyfriend is fucking 20 and you're 16 holy shit that is disturbing

Helyna

A-UK-Lovelly said:
helyna...dont be a grandad lol only joking. but its better for her to be with a mature bloke than a silly boy whos gonna make it more arkward for her, plus its normal for a the guy to be older. goin back 150 years ago a 14 year old would be suited to a 25 year old. no what i mean. (not that its right bein 14 with a guy that old!!)
if ur from the uk its legal anyways.

I prefer "grandma", thanks. Well, that's one way of thinking about it, but I still find it worrying. She's four-fifths of his age, which is like missing one finger off a hand, if you can't think mathematically. To my knowledge, in the US, anyone over eighteen having sex with anyone under eighteen can be prosecuted.

Anyway, I will stop criticizing. I can't plan other people's lives for them, especially when, as I said, I'm inexperienced myself. Keep using a condom and I'll be happy.

bleach

Banned
Helyna said:
To my knowledge, in the US, anyone over eighteen having sex with anyone under eighteen can be prosecuted.

It varies by state and sixteen is the age of consent in some of them.

Ventrilo

"She's four-fifths of his age, which is like missing one finger off a hand, if you can't think mathematically". That is an incredibly weird thing to say and definitely gives off the wrong message (that you think having sex with someoen 4/5s your age is equivalent to having sex with someone who has 4/5 fingers). But anyways i do agree with you in saying it's weird. BTW 150 years ago isn't this year, if you haven't noticed. You know 3 million years ago humans used to kill off other people's children just so their own would have a better cahnce to survive. Should we do that too? No the fact is it's weird and illegal in a large number of states (with good cause). It's not like a 17 and a 16 year old, it's a 20 and 16 year old...

Helyna

Ventrilo said:
"She's four-fifths of his age, which is like missing one finger off a hand, if you can't think mathematically". That is an incredibly weird thing to say and definitely gives off the wrong message (that you think having sex with someoen 4/5s your age is equivalent to having sex with someone who has 4/5 fingers).

I was in the mood for being creepy. :twisted: It just came into my head and I thought it expressed the difference in ages, because 4/5 doesn't mean too much to most people. Sorry if it offended you. I did know that it was weird, and it was supposed to be.

dottie

this person has one post. i bet the poster is really some 48 year old perv and is just trying to get people to talk about sex.

proudmummy

The bleeding is normal, never heard of bleeding second time round, maybe your not relaxed enough.

If your from the UK like me then its legal if your 16.

bleach

Banned
Ventrilo said:
BTW 150 years ago isn't this year, if you haven't noticed. You know 3 million years ago humans used to kill off other people's children just so their own would have a better cahnce to survive. Should we do that too? No the fact is it's weird and illegal in a large number of states (with good cause). It's not like a 17 and a 16 year old, it's a 20 and 16 year old...

Oh no, state legislation has decided that a person magically becomes 1000% more responsible and mature on the day they turn a certain age. Must be a fact then.

I could just as easily say that the differences in the state laws prove that the age difference between 16, 17, 18 is largely arbitrary and constructed by society.

One other thing, about humans 3 million years ago... they didn't exist yet. :roll:

i understand where people coming from, because its that hole 'where diferet aged people are in their lifes thing'
16 u may of left skool (UK) or still be in skool in US. where as 20 your not in compulsary skool...your at a different place in your life.
like its wierd for a 16 year old and say a 12 year old because of the physical differenenes ur gonna have.
where as 20 and 24 id perfectly normal. infact more older women will tell younger girls of say my age, which is 20 that i need someone atleast 24, because of the maturity differences.
Tbh i think shes normal to be with a 20 year old. its not like shes 12.
and no. were not oldfashioned anymore where children work at the age of 12 lol but bioligicaly a woman is in her prime between 15 and 25 and a man between 21 and 30 (not exact figures) in terms of reproduction. the age differences suggests its normal for older guys to be with younger girls.

angel08

hi again people thanks for the helpful replies. and im not a fat old pervert im a 16 year old girl from the uk...and sorry maybe this topic isnt related to social anxiety but i needed help coz i was worried about it. (dunno if any of you have noticed but ive been on here for a while now as i suffer from social phobia and depression myself but as to scared to post before ).

my bf has just turned 20 (yes we're togehter now) and i dont see what is wrong with it, but to the people who think its wrong...well thats your opinion and your entitled to it.

anyway im going on the pill once i can get a doctors appointment but until then we will keep using a condom (theres never been a time we went unprotected). if i keep bleeding and hurting i will tell the doctor. and try and relax as i was really nervous. thanks again