lost my virginity

ya it is weird as hell to do. And no it's not like a 17 year old who's 364 days old is less mature than an 18 year old however that's why there's lee way. If an 18 year old has sex with a 17 or even 16 year old it's not punishable but when it's 20 who's likely fully matured with a 16 year old who's not out of highschool... i'd throw him in jail

chris420

Ventrilo, Helyna, you're American aren't ya..

It's cultural norms. In most of the World a relationship between a 16 and 20 yr old would not be considered weird.

angel08

ya know what people just forget i even wrote this coz your all just focusing on the age gap...i was writing this for help not a discussion on whether you think my personal relationships are right or not. :roll:

No, i'm canadian. But it's social norms and in my society it's not normal. Maybe you're bleeding so much cause he's 20 and is rough and is bigger than he should be for someoen your age? Seriously i think i would have been much more gentle at 16 than i would be now... lol

Ventrilotwo

ya i know, but it's still not socially accepted. It might not be actually illegal but you're not going to be a respected anything if you're a 20 year old walking around with a 15 or 16 year old girlfriend. The laws in this country are very hippy bullshit.

ventriloone

What were we supposed to respond ? This has nothing to do with social anxiety or anything related with social anxiety... I don't know what you say? If you're bleeding a lot go to the doctor...

angel08

ventriloone said:
What were we supposed to respond ? This has nothing to do with social anxiety or anything related with social anxiety... I don't know what you say? If you're bleeding a lot go to the doctor...

like i said before i understand its not totally related to social anxiety but i wrote this for help because i didnt know what else to do, yes i will go to a doctor if i need to. and i suffer from social phobia myself so i thought that maybe the reason why it hurt so much because i was so nervous...ok?!

Helyna

angel08 said:
ventriloone said:

like i said before i understand its not totally related to social anxiety but i wrote this for help because i didnt know what else to do, yes i will go to a doctor if i need to. and i suffer from social phobia myself so i thought that maybe the reason why it hurt so much because i was so nervous...ok?!

People. I know sex is our favorite subject, but quit it. We've discussed this to death. As I've said, we can't plan her life for her. We can express our doubts, but if she doesn't want to change things, that's up to her. She has spoken. Enough from us.

krs2snow

anyway im going on the pill once i can get a doctors appointment but until then we will keep using a condom (theres never been a time we went unprotected). if i keep bleeding and hurting i will tell the doctor. and try and relax as i was really nervous.

Hi Angel08. Good for you! Your a smart girl!! (and I'm glad ur not a creepy old man. haha.) Congrats on the new b/f too! :D I don't know what kinda teen services the UK has but I'd imagine they have something similar to Planned Parenthood. Best of luck to ya!

To who ever, I actually don't think 16 vs. 20 is a big deal. I mean, it could be but there's a lot of variances to consider first. Maturity, lifestyle, etc. At that age, I think it really just depends on the two people involved. Seems to me Angel08 has her head on straight & if she's happy, I say more power to her!! I just thought a 4yr. old vs. a 3rd grader made more sense then a guy w/ 4 fingers vs. 5! LoL :wink:

ok this post has ended up sickening me some what. especialy pinkers last comment...ew?
plus it dont matter wether its to do with social phobia or not, since when have u lot cared? i remember a certain arguement thread being months number 1! she has a problem, she want some advice, she got it, and nows shes happy.
In the uk, its perfectly normal for there to be the age gap. im 20, i date people who are about 24 or 25, because it suits me. plus if she was 16 and happened to like a 25 year old, im sure she can make her own choices and be smart about it, u cant help who u have feelings for at the end of the day.
so before u wave the wond of judgement, think bout things that maybe u have done which are not 'socialy accpetable'. becuase 90% of the times, the things which aret socially acceptable r usualy the most fun anyways! lol

chris420

A-UK-Lovelly said:
ok this post has ended up sickening me some what. especialy pinkers last comment...ew?
plus it dont matter wether its to do with social phobia or not, since when have u lot cared? i remember a certain arguement thread being months number 1! she has a problem, she want some advice, she got it, and nows shes happy.
In the uk, its perfectly normal for there to be the age gap. im 20, i date people who are about 24 or 25, because it suits me. plus if she was 16 and happened to like a 25 year old, im sure she can make her own choices and be smart about it, u cant help who u have feelings for at the end of the day.
so before u wave the wond of judgement, think bout things that maybe u have done which are not 'socialy accpetable'. becuase 90% of the times, the things which aret socially acceptable r usualy the most fun anyways! lol

Hey why'd you change your name again?

krs2snow

ventriloone said:
Well me, ventrilo, and even ventrilothree all agree completely with ventrilotwo...

Is that like me, myself & I? Cuz I always agree w/them! They're very smart peoples

Dave_McFadden

Yeah, lay off her. Maybe she doesn't have many female friends she can talk to about this because of her SP and she decided to ask us since we seemed like a sensitive bunch. I don't know how the age thing turned into an issue but it evidently isn't a problem between the two of them.

A-UK-Lovely

coz i got banned good and propa. didnt know why i had been unbanned. so i changed my name. now its out. yes im marie lol xxx