Lost in the wind

Anthropomorphic

Hi-hi.

I'm new here, even though I was in the spanish-speaking forum.
I'm from Spain, so sorry if my english is trash. I want to improve, so don't doubt to correct me if I make mistakes, please.

I am solitary, maybe a little asocial and I have anxiety problems and social phobia since I was very young, almost a child.

I don't know how of active I will be here, but well, here I am.

(I feel rare.)

Sacrament

SQUhP5T.gif

Ransfordrowe

Hi.Wellcome to the site.You English is alot better than my Spanish for sure.By which I mean I dont speak it.You certainly are not alone on this site since lots of us have had anxiety problems for years.

lily

Hi-hi.

I'm new here, even though I was in the spanish-speaking forum.
I'm from Spain, so sorry if my english is trash. I want to improve, so don't doubt to correct me if I make mistakes, please.

I am solitary, maybe a little asocial and I have anxiety problems and social phobia since I was very young, almost a child.

I don't know how of active I will be here, but well, here I am.

(I feel rare.)
i'll correct you. i underlined your first post. it's 'so don't be afraid to correct me if i make mistakes, please.' :D
And in your other sentence it's 'i don't know how active i'll be here' No 'of' ok? No worries, i only know about one word in spanish and it's 'etrange' like french, 'strange', in english. Your english is pretty good, i can understand it.

lily

how come nobody is laughing w/ me in this thread? i like to be entertained!! lol..... (not talking about your English 'Anthropomorphic' lol!)