Long distance.

Almost

Hey everyone,

I know this is kinda weird, but I just want to see what everyone thinks about this.

So like six months ago this girl added me on Myspace, I'm from GA and she's from PA. Besides a picture comment she sent me, we never talked until 2 months later when she sent me a message telling me she wouldn't be able to get on much anymore and gave me her number to text. I was kinda nervous because I figured it was sent to everyone on her friends list and figured she wouldn't want me to text her.

So I was bored a few weeks later and I decided to text her, and we've been texting Every day since then and we talk on the phone 2-3 times a week for like 5 hours a night. I am still kinda quiet when I'm on the phone with her. And we really like each other.

I've never had a girlfriend before, I've been close a few times, but, well you know the story. She's had four boyfriends, but they've all been kinda jerks to her. So, we're kinda planning on meeting up sometime, maybe this winter. (I know for a fact she's who she says she is, lol.)

So what do you think about this? Should I meet her?

BlackKids

Hell yeah man. You like the girl so why wouldn't you. Just think to yourself how great things will be if everything works out.
Good luck :)

xSleepy

yeah i think you should deffinently meet her. in real life things could be different. you could realize that maybe youre better off friends or maybe you will like her even more and things will turn out great.

i dont think there is any down side to meeting her.. not that i can think of right now anways lol.

Good luck though

JCS008

I've never had a girlfriend before, I've been close a few times, but, well you know the story. She's had four boyfriends, but they've all been kinda jerks to her. So, we're kinda planning on meeting up sometime, maybe this winter. (I know for a fact she's who she says she is, lol.)

Take those first two sentences in your paragraph there, and delete them from your memory. That's all irrelevant and shouldn't be on your mind when talking to this girl. The nervousness will drive you insane and make you way too nervous.

That last sentence about meeting her, just do it and don't analyze too much. You obviously like her, and you trust who she is, so just take it from there. Until then, GL man.

mrb

Hey everyone,

I know this is kinda weird, but I just want to see what everyone thinks about this.

So like six months ago this girl added me on Myspace, I'm from GA and she's from PA. Besides a picture comment she sent me, we never talked until 2 months later when she sent me a message telling me she wouldn't be able to get on much anymore and gave me her number to text. I was kinda nervous because I figured it was sent to everyone on her friends list and figured she wouldn't want me to text her.

So I was bored a few weeks later and I decided to text her, and we've been texting Every day since then and we talk on the phone 2-3 times a week for like 5 hours a night. I am still kinda quiet when I'm on the phone with her. And we really like each other.

go for it mate

mikestar

Banned
Hey everyone,

Stop it your making me jealous

iamthenra

Hey everyone,

One of the three dates I have been on was with a girl from Florida. We met on eHarmony and we did just like you. We spoke on the phone for 5+ hours many times during the week. Being that I am from Minnesota, I jumped on a jet and flew down there to Orlando Florida to meet her. She was amazing, we clicked right away. We had a awesome time together. But when I got back, she didn't want to move away from her mother who she was living with. So that might be one thing you would want to discus with her before you meet. If things work out between you guys, which one of you is going to move? It's a big sacrifice for some.... Good luck! Have fun! Definitely go for it!
3760738180_aa1772da43_o.gif

Noca

Banned
Long distance is better than no relationship at all. Chances are, your girl of your dreams doesnt live next door.

Almost

Thanks for your thoughts everyone, I appreciate it :)

One of the three dates I have been on was with a girl from Florida. We met on eHarmony and we did just like you. We spoke on the phone for 5+ hours many times during the week. Being that I am from Minnesota, I jumped on a jet and flew down there to Orlando Florida to meet her. She was amazing, we clicked right away. We had a awesome time together. But when I got back, she didn't want to move away from her mother who she was living with. So that might be one thing you would want to discus with her before you meet. If things work out between you guys, which one of you is going to move? It's a big sacrifice for some.... Good luck! Have fun! Definitely go for it!
3760738180_aa1772da43_o.gif

Wow, thanks for sharing that, really makes me want to go see her :D
Although, I'm 17 and she's 16 so if things do work out it would probably be long distance for quite some time. We are always saying things like "well what if we really do like each other, then what?" and neither of us know. I'll just have to see how it all works out.

stacywang

Long distance is better than no relationship at all. Chances are, your girl of your dreams doesnt live next door.

Haha. Good point.:)
I am for you to meet her. Don't worry. Could she kidnap you or fraud u? Come on.
You see, i am a girl. I meet my boyfriend via online dating. Both of us were careful at the beginning. But after a long long talk online and via phone call, we find that's one I should meet. Then, you see, we will have a happen ending.

stand_up

Yeah I think it's good to meet her! Take it easy on the serious details, focus on having a good time and getting to know each other :)