Lonely

takeheart

Is anyone as lonely as I am? Damn I absolutely got no friends whatsoever, it’s ridiculous y'all. I aint crying over spilt milk about it, as a matter of fact, I have been lonely for the last 4-5 years so I’m kind of used to it. But the thing is I really have no friends, not even online. I'm one man Army. I don't stress about having no friends though, I just try to live life and do my things alone since I'm a loner. Are you a loner too or you aren't?

Last edited:

laure15

I am a loner for the most part, but sometimes I feel the urge to go and socialize with people near me. I spend much of my day alone and I like it.

springk

yes
no friends really who can connect with me..have few but sometimes feel i m kidding myself and i m a fake.
not even online!! it sucks. may be i need to be more..er open and sharing ..

Earthcircle

Is anyone as lonely as I am? Damn I absolutely got no friends whatsoever, it’s ridiculous y'all. I aint crying over spilt milk about it, as a matter of fact, I have been lonely for the last 4-5 years so I’m kind of used to it. But the thing is I really have no friends, not even online. I'm one man Army. I don't stress about having no friends though, I just try to live life and do my things alone since I'm a loner. Are you a loner too or you aren't?

I'm a loner who never wanted to be one. Now, I just look forward to death.

Lamb

Yes. There's maybe 1-2 people in my life, but that doesn't make me less of a loner. I'm trying to learn how to enjoy life and be adventurous. Got any tips? lol.

IntheLabyrinth

Being a loner really sucks for me because I really like being around other people. I guess I just like not feeling anxious more than I like being around people. I am going on two years of only having one good friend that I hang out with maybe once a week and I must say it is quite miserable. If I believed that it was never going to change, I would start skydiving, bungee jumping, and rock climbing everyday.

IntheLabyrinth

I'm ready to do all that now! Plus, it's very exciting.

Yeah, I kind of am too. Some guy a few semesters back tried to get me to go skydiving. He could tell that I had anxiety and he said that it changed his life. I can't remember what he was dealing with but he said it changed him. He thought it would help me too. He went all the time. I have always wondered if he was right. That is obviously not what I meant about going everyday though.

ImNotMyIllness

Yeah, I kind of am too. Some guy a few semesters back tried to get me to go skydiving. He could tell that I had anxiety and he said that it changed his life. I can't remember what he was dealing with but he said it changed him. He thought it would help me too. He went all the time. I have always wondered if he was right. That is obviously not what I meant about going everyday though.

I love speed! Skydiving would be the ultimate thrill. I might as well take a crazy risk. What do I have to lose! Money......need to get a job first. lol

Lamb

Go on a vacation with your Boyfriend to another country. :thumbup:

Don't think that'll change anything. I'd like to go on my own, but too much anxiety plus fear of danger. Speaking of skydiving, if you guys go I'll tag along. Have to get it out of the way. xD

ImNotMyIllness

Don't think that'll change anything. I'd like to go on my own, but too much anxiety plus fear of danger. Speaking of skydiving, if you guys go I'll tag along. Have to get it out of the way. xD

If you're ever in California, let's go!

Hmmm, you would rather go on your own.....I would rather go with someone UNLESS, I knew I would meet a girl.