• 0-29 You do not suffer from social anxiety

• 30-49 Mild social anxiety

• 50-64 Moderate social anxiety

• 65-79 Marked social anxiety

• 80-94 Severe social anxiety

• 95+ Very severe social anxiety

Results are only viewable after voting.

dezzy94

Whats is your score ? i remember doing this quiz years ago and was way over 100 but took this video version of it today and got 84 some improvement i guess .
Grab a pen and tally ur score results at the end of the video

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I scored a 92, but my caveat with the results for me is many of the questions I so regularly avoid I don't associate fear or avoidance with them. Like, for example, I wouldn't say I avoid or fear drinking with people. But I also rarely find myself in situations where I would be drinking with anyone other then family or close friends. Drinking in a group with strangers or people I don't know well I would score very differently though.

It's like if I was asked if I fear or avoid being attacked by polar bears. I don't live anywhere near Polar Bears, so my answers would be no. If polar bears started jumping out and chasing me while I go for jogs near my house my answer would likely shift to a resounding yes.

LoyalXenite

119 - Dang, Loyal. I was pretty sure I'd have the highest score.

Yeah I was a bit disappointed by my number... Maybe if I take it again on a day when Im not feeling as anxious my numbers might be a little lower. I think taking the test the other day when I was in the midst of a bit of a messy mental health state might have impacted it a bit more. Then again if I retake it and the numbers are higher that'd be worse :unsure::LOL:

LoyalXenite

Retook the quiz out of curiosity coz Im not as anxious and in as bad a headspace as I was the day I first took it, I ended up with 117. So I guess my score is a general range of 117-121 depending on my mental state at the time... Still high af though :LOL:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Retook the quiz out of curiosity coz Im not as anxious and in as bad a headspace as I was the day I first took it, I ended up with 117. So I guess my score is a general range of 117-121 depending on my mental state at the time... Still high af though :LOL:

Yeah, it's like grocery shopping when you're hungry... I think. :LOL:

Also, FF# 1!

yeah-number-1.gif

lilmutegirl

I got 105. I really expected it to be lower, since I feel like I have gotten better over the past few years. I guess that just shows how bad my anxiety was when I was younger.

The questions on the Liebowitz scale mostly seem like they're directed at a different species from me, so I could get wildly different scores depending what values I plug in.

Am I anxious using a telephone in public? Not particularly, but I refuse to use them in private.
Do I avoid eating in public? Well it must've been quite some years since I last did, but I don't think that has anything to do with anxiety.
Drinking with others? Heh, it's not like I've ever had the opportunity, but I don't drink anyway.
Going to a party? My only party was 10 years ago, how should I know how I feel about them today or if I'd avoid when I haven't had an invite?
Working/writing while being observed? Well I suppose that'd be pretty creepy since I'd wonder how they broke into my apartment to watch and who they are.
Calling someone I don't know very well? Why the heck would I ever do that?
Giving a prepared talk? Uh, last time must've been 19 years ago.
Returning goods to a store for a refund? The last time that came up was 15 years ago I think, not worth bothering with cheap stuff.
Resisting a high pressure sales person? Probably not an issue but I bought my car on ebay in order to not find out.
Giving a party? Are you kidding me?

Last edited:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
The questions on the Liebowitz scale mostly seem like they're directed at a different species from me, so I could get wildly different scores depending what values I plug in.

Am I anxious using a telephone in public? Not particularly, but I refuse to use them in private.
Do I avoid eating in public? Well it must've been quite some years since I last did, but I don't think that has anything to do with anxiety.
Drinking with others? Heh, it's not like I've ever had the opportunity, but I don't drink anyway.
Going to a party? My only party was 10 years ago, how should I know how I feel about them today or if I'd avoid when I haven't had an invite?
Working/writing while being observed? Well I suppose that'd be pretty creepy since I'd wonder how they broke into my apartment to watch and who they are.
Calling someone I don't know very well? Why the heck would I ever do that?
Giving a prepared talk? Uh, last time must've been 19 years ago.
Returning goods to a store for a refund? The last time that came up was 15 years ago I think, not worth bothering with cheap stuff.
Resisting a high pressure sales person? Probably not an issue but I bought my car on ebay in order to not find out.
Giving a party? Are you kidding me?
Heh, yeah I remember filling out surveys like that where many of the questions are "How do you feel about this thing you never do because you have shaped your entire life around actively avoiding such activities?" and just thinking "well, I don't have any particularly bad memories with the activity, sooo, 5/10? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"