• 0-29 You do not suffer from social anxiety

• 30-49 Mild social anxiety

• 50-64 Moderate social anxiety

• 65-79 Marked social anxiety

• 80-94 Severe social anxiety

• 95+ Very severe social anxiety

Results are only viewable after voting.

dezzy94

Whats is your score ? i remember doing this quiz years ago and was way over 100 but took this video version of it today and got 84 some improvement i guess .
Grab a pen and tally ur score results at the end of the video

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I scored a 92, but my caveat with the results for me is many of the questions I so regularly avoid I don't associate fear or avoidance with them. Like, for example, I wouldn't say I avoid or fear drinking with people. But I also rarely find myself in situations where I would be drinking with anyone other then family or close friends. Drinking in a group with strangers or people I don't know well I would score very differently though.

It's like if I was asked if I fear or avoid being attacked by polar bears. I don't live anywhere near Polar Bears, so my answers would be no. If polar bears started jumping out and chasing me while I go for jogs near my house my answer would likely shift to a resounding yes.

LoyalXenite

119 - Dang, Loyal. I was pretty sure I'd have the highest score.

Yeah I was a bit disappointed by my number... Maybe if I take it again on a day when Im not feeling as anxious my numbers might be a little lower. I think taking the test the other day when I was in the midst of a bit of a messy mental health state might have impacted it a bit more. Then again if I retake it and the numbers are higher that'd be worse :unsure::LOL:

LoyalXenite

Retook the quiz out of curiosity coz Im not as anxious and in as bad a headspace as I was the day I first took it, I ended up with 117. So I guess my score is a general range of 117-121 depending on my mental state at the time... Still high af though :LOL:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Retook the quiz out of curiosity coz Im not as anxious and in as bad a headspace as I was the day I first took it, I ended up with 117. So I guess my score is a general range of 117-121 depending on my mental state at the time... Still high af though :LOL:

Yeah, it's like grocery shopping when you're hungry... I think. :LOL:

Also, FF# 1!