Leaving the forum for now

Hot_Tamale

Hello all. For those those that don't know, I have been a member since Fall 2015. In that time I feel like I have helped a lot of people and been helped by a lot of others in return. I've spent a lot of my time on this site worrying about my own struggles and worrying about the struggles of others and how they fare, but that's the problem for me. I focus too much on those things and it keeps me up at night. If family in real life knew I use this site as often as I do then they would tell me I use this site (and my ps4) as a "crutch" so I don't have to interact in the real world. I want to spend time away from support web sites (and/or) conventional electronic diversions and see how I can grow emotionally and physically around real world people not in computer screens. I'll miss each and every one of you I've gotten to know but just know I want to come back one day assuming I don't die by a freak accident or the site goes dead or I go into a nervous breakdown.

Hello Hot_Tamale, I feel bad about you leaving, you contributed a lot to this forum, if this might improve how you feel then all the best to you, old cocker!

Raichu.full.1428405.jpg

I hope the helicopter will come back again.

awwww, very sad that you are leaving, Hot_Tamale!! :sad:

The great sense of humour displayed in many of your posts have given me much needed laughs over the time you have been here.

Good luck for the goals you have planned for your future. :thumbup:
Please do come back in here sometime in the future and let us know how you are going.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
I hope you find the growth you seek and it allows you to be free of the need for sites such as this one.

Good luck :)

Lionhearted

You were just a usual pokemon trainer. Now, you're aiming to become a Gym Leader. But remember - always aim for the Champion. Good luck, and don't give up.

I'm happy to hear that you're off to work on yourself. Put in a lot of hard work, and I hope you become everything you ever wanted.

Good luck!