Le Mans 24 Hours

aj

Thought I'd ask, anybody here into it? As much as I love F1, the 24 Hours always dwarfs the race that's on the same weekend :)

Dark_Angel

24h its soo nice ^^ and yes i'm an appasionate of F1 too ^^ i like ferrari hope that they can get better , in past gps they are improving Alonso rox =P

aj

Heh, I'm on the other side, I wish Felipe Massa would get back to his old self. I'm still waiting for him to win the championship he nearly got in 2008 ;)

Did you see the huge accident for Allan McNish and how lucky those photographers were? Since nobody got hurt I just feel really sad to see that lovely car get destroyed ::(: Then Mike Rockenfeller joined in :/

The safety of modern top-level racing cars is absolutely incredible though.

Heh, I'm on the other side, I wish Felipe Massa would get back to his old self. I'm still waiting for him to win the championship he nearly got in 2008 ;)

Did you see the huge accident for Allan McNish and how lucky those photographers were? Since nobody got hurt I just feel really sad to see that lovely car get destroyed ::(: Then Mike Rockenfeller joined in :/

The safety of modern top-level racing cars is absolutely incredible though.

I can't believe that there wasn't a safe barrier there, that McNish crash could be a massacre.

And I don't know about Massa, even before the Hungary crash, I think that the shock of losing the championship that way affected his performance pretty badly, but yeah, I would like to see him get back to his full level.

Newtype

I'm watching F1 right now, it's where I live, but it doesn't stop raining! What's worse is that it doesn't even rain where I live and I live 45 mins from the track, haha.

Dark_Angel

omg what a F1 Race! i mean the second part after the red flag!! that made me remember old emotions ^^ btw soo good , i tought that button was just "BUTT"on lolz but today he showed he is a great driver , i'm sorry for alonso and massa that could have made a great race too and also sorry for the "kaiser " michael... i hoped him to arrive at least 3th but he just did 4th but nice result. wonderful the massa arrive vs kobayashi for the 6th position on the line ^^ thats the F1 where amazing happens =P