Last One To Respond Wins!

Fun fact: the famous "Hasta la vista, baby" is changed in the Spanish version of the movie, in which he says "Sayonara, baby" instead.

And with this completely useless lesson, I win.

That's kind of a fun fact. Kinda wondered how they would fix that in a dub. If they kept it original they must be like; ''Why the hell is he calling him ''baby''? This is the strangest movie ever.'' Makes sense. ::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
tnacdearsihtrenniwesuacebuoyerearesol.uoyylbaborpknihtsitsiesnesnon.Iekilythguansgnithekilygnikamuoydearsithesuacebmiytghuan! WINI!!!!!!!!!!! esuacebonenonacdaerdnadnatsrednusith. tnacdearsihtrenniwesuacebuoyerearesol.uoyylbaborpknihtsitsiesnesnon.Iekilythguansgnithekilygnikamuoydearsithesuacebmiytghuan! WINI!!!!!!!!!!! esuacebonenonacdaerdnadnatsrednusith. tnacdearsihtrenniwesuacebuoyerearesol.uoyylbaborpknihtsitsiesnesnon.Iekilythguansgnithekilygnikamuoydearsithesuacebmiytghuan! WINI!!!!!!!!!!! esuacebonenonacdaerdnadnatsrednusith. tnacdearsihtrenniwesuacebuoyerearesol.uoyylbaborpknihtsitsiesnesnon.Iekilythguansgnithekilygnikamuoydearsithesuacebmiytghuan! WINI!!!!!!!!!!! esuacebonenonacdaerdnadnatsrednusith. tnacdearsihtrenniwesuacebuoyerearesol.uoyylbaborpknihtsitsiesnesnon.Iekilythguansgnithekilygnikamuoydearsithesuacebmiytghuan! WINI!!!!!!!!!!! esuacebonenonacdaerdnadnatsrednusith.

I win because no one is going to take the time to crack that and if they do, they still lose precious time.

I took the time...you like naughty things eh? Naughty people do not get to win!

*goody two-shoes win*

VJ288 You've just blown my cover. Now I'm going to have to transform into my alien skin and eat everybody to win. Eventually, I will reach my goal. :D HA! HA! HA!

So I heard there were some aliens here. Just to make sure, I'm here to kick some ass.

TUG-XIII-Master-Chief.jpg

So, while Beleza is being blown away.. I'll take this win thank you very much.