kindergarten

Usually kids cry the first day of school and want to be with their parents..
I did not:O I played around with everyone..never wanted to go home..
heck I even cried when I was to sick to go..
lool
in what did I turn into
(i verified these facts with my mom)
edit: I actually think it was pre - school..

Last edited:

mrb

the child who wants to play and mix is still in there then chained , maybe your brain just thinks to much now ;) maybe you want to stop thinking so much eh ;)

lol guys.. Transformer toys? I actually remember doing good deeds in kindergarden! :p
and thx mrb and ignace, i sure hope so :) for all of us..
and dronee this goes for u too, things can change :)

Emily_G

Usually kids cry the first day of school and want to be with their parents..
I did not:O I played around with everyone..never wanted to go home..
heck I even cried when I was to sick to go..
lool
in what did I turn into
(i verified these facts with my mom)
edit: I actually think it was pre - school..

Not all the time, kids react in different ways.

FOR REAL

Banned
i had to laugh when i seen the titile "kindergarten" typed in by a person from bosnia:)

i remember my first day at primary school i got a fudge for my leaf peice, which i was supposed to eat before i got to school, and i cryed at break time when everyone was eating penny chews:confused:

i had to laugh when i seen the titile "kindergarten" typed in by a person from bosnia:)

i remember my first day at primary school i got a fudge for my leaf peice, which i was supposed to eat before i got to school, and i cryed at break time when everyone was eating penny chews:confused:

smart ars! I used to live in cleveland when i was small.. so... kindergarten and pree - school! nad im sorry :( :p :)

lunarla

I think I liked it.

But I remember asking my mom before kindergarten, "Do you reaaaally want me to go?" :(

Masychefx2

Banned
i loved being a kid all i do is build dens with my bro

we did this thing where we had these mini like side tables and we had loads of teddys like 200 and we shoved them so it was like a mine and we would try and dig are way out it was well fun haha although probably not safe to do at 5 years old due to lack of oxygen lol