just want opinions

That actually sounds very good, especially for an improv. A few errant notes here and there, and maybe a passage or two that didn't seem to fit, but otherwise that was really good. 9/10. Would listen to that again.

How long have you been playing?

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I need to conserve bandwidth rather badly at the moment, so I didn't watch the vid. I just wanted to let you know that if you posted this in the 'Texts, Poems, Dreams, Phrases' thread it would go to the top of the main page and get a lot more views. You could ask a friendly neighborhood mod to move it for you. :)

chibiXphantom

ive been playing 12 years i think
and yeah, the sound quality is horrible. but im broke and cant afford more than a cheap camera.

I wasn't expecting it, but I found myself LOVING it. About 1/3th in I didn't even notice the bad quality of the sound anymore.

It's very lovely, and I mean that.

CZi

Wow, I really liked that! Do you listen to some Joe Hisaishi stuff?

Hivemind! I was imagining Miyazaki'esque landscapes in my mind as I listened to it. Definitely agree on it being reminiscent of Hisaishi. :D

The first 10 seconds are a little rough and aside from a few bumpy spots it's an amazing impromptu piece! I'd ask if you ever considered working on it and arranging the song into an original piece, but I like the fun spontaneity that it has now. Thumbs up! (^.^)b

Last edited: