Just for fun - what's your Sign?

1BlackSheep

Horoscopes are kind of "wishful thinking", but whenever I read the characteristics of my sign, Libra, it seems to fit me!

"There are many Libra characteristics and personality traits that can help one to understand those born between September 23rd and October 24th. Their sign is an Air sign and so it seems that they are often light hearted in nature. With their zodiac symbol of the scales, it is a reminder that they like everything to be balanced.

It is not a coincidence then either that the Libra likes to live a well balanced life. Libras do not like extremes, but rather to be somewhere in the middle of the road. This can sometimes cause them to be indecisive or have a hard time choosing between things, since they can see the coin from both sides so to speak.

They enjoy a good time, and may even seem slightly flirtatious. Their easy going nature makes it easy for them to get along with many different signs. They enjoy social interaction. They tend to be mellow and good natured, and very peaceful. They are the type who love to find ways to relax and enjoy themselves, and can even be a bit self indulgent at times.

They are very caring and intuitive people, many often feel as if the Libra has a sixth sense, and is especially good at being emotionally and mentally in tune with others. They are great at comforting others and like to make others feel better, so they do well in professions where caring is a nice touch to have.They can be very understanding of others circumstances and points of view – even if it is not a belief they have of their own.

They also make for excellent mediators. They can always help others resolve disagreements and arguments, and have a great eye for finding fair and just compromises that will leave everyone feeling happy and satisfied.

Another good personality trait of Libra is that they can see the cause and effect. They can foresee the consequences or rewards from an action, and this makes them very good at planning as well as making and reaching goals.

Libras are very giving people, and this is always a nice trait to have. But, it’s also important for the Libra to take time for him or herself, otherwise reckless spending or extreme temper tantrums can ensue. Though they are usually levelheaded, if their own needs are not met and the balance is not kept, when they are off balance it can usually be quite extreme.

They handle money well, and do especially good in managing other’s wealth, so it is not uncommon for many financial advisors to be Libras. However, they will need to take great care with their own money matters, as since they have a liking for the finer things in life it is easy for them to overspend on things they may not necessarily need.

Libras have a high value on knowledge, and they also enjoy learning things about others especially. For this reason, it can sometimes seem they like to gossip, since they are usually in tune to what is going on with others. They can sometimes be idealistic, constantly reaching for things that are not always tangible or realistic.

All in all, you can expect a good bit of balance with the Libra – someone who likes excitement and adventure, but is not so crazy to take risks that could be harmful to him or her. They can be great friends to have, and you will know that everything you do with them will be fair."

Does your sign fit your personality? Are you drawn to those signs you're compatible with? Kind of silly, but just for fun and will be interesting to see the answers! :)

zodiac-compatibility-chart2-1.png

^lol, sorry BlackSheep :D

No my real Zodiac sign does not describe my personality at all, it could not be more wrong. Thats probably why I don't believe in them. lol ::p:

MikeyC

I'm an Aries (first sign of the Zodiac - number 1). I don't like to fit myself in with what an Aries is supposed to be and I don't even know. All I know is that we're meant to be stubborn or something, which I can be sometimes, but so can everyone else.

I don't believe that they mean anything, but I just like telling people I'm on the first sign of the Zodiac and that I'm number one. :)

Insanewoman389

I'm Sagittarius which I think fire is a good description for me cause I can get pretty angry and can get pretty excited over something I love :D

1BlackSheep

I'm an Aries (first sign of the Zodiac - number 1). I don't like to fit myself in with what an Aries is supposed to be and I don't even know. All I know is that we're meant to be stubborn or something, which I can be sometimes, but so can everyone else.

I don't believe that they mean anything, but I just like telling people I'm on the first sign of the Zodiac and that I'm number one. :)
I had you pegged as a Libra! Well, you can be an honorary one! :D

1BlackSheep

^lol, sorry BlackSheep :D

No my real Zodiac sign does not describe my personality at all, it could not be more wrong. Thats probably why I don't believe in them. lol ::p:
Oh, come on - play the silly little game! It can't be THAT bad (can it?)!

JCVA

Depends on which date because I'm at the borderline. I'm either a Libra or a Scorpio.

megalon

I'm aquarius. I don't know if the description fits me because honestly I've never looked into what an aquarius is supposed to be like. :confused:

Apotheosis

Cancer. And yes, it describes me well - almost perfectly - but so do most of the other horoscopes.

"Those born under the sign of Cancer, ruled by the mysterious Moon, are one of the zodiac's enigmas. It is fair to say that most Cancers are a bundle of contradictions. Compassionate and caring with friends, family and lovers, yet they can cut to the bone with their jealous remarks and ever-changing moods. Endearingly eccentric on one hand, and on the other, insecure about how others see them. Like their astrological symbol - the Crab - Cancers can appear hard and insensitive on the outside. However, for those of us who know and love a "Moon Child", we understand that deep below lies a softness and sensitivity that makes them so very special...

Just as the Moon goes through many changes as it moves from its new to full phases, Cancers too go through many new and full phases of experience. Life doesn't stand still for this sign, even if they remain in one place, because they live so much in their internal oceans of emotions. Their link with the Moon often makes it impossible for them to operate on an even keel from day to day. Up and down like the proverbial yo-yo, most Cancerians feel one way one minute, then sometimes totally different the next. But this characteristic is part of their charm.

Love and romance matter more than anything else to this sign (but this occasionally shares first place with having lots of money in the bank). No other sign romances better, equally though, no sign takes it so badly when romance turns sour either. But with their changeable natures Cancerians are fascinating, mysterious, stimulating and extremely alluring. This sign is one of the most magic of all and once their magic has reached you, they are the most beguiling companions. After all, isn't the Moon the most talked about and romantic galactic identity?"

Shyangel

I'm a Libra as well. I do love to read up about what makes each sign different. It's kinda fun and can maybe give some insight into yourself because it gets you thinking about who you are. I feel like the Libra describes me a little bit.

1BlackSheep

I'm aquarius. I don't know if the description fits me because honestly I've never looked into what an aquarius is supposed to be like. :confused:
Here's Aquarius:
Aquarius is the sign of visionaries, unconventionality and intellectual independence. Aquarius are the people who deviate from the crowd and go their own way. They are always after intellectual stimulation, constantly discovering something new, forming new opinions and stubbornly traveling their way regardless of what other people think. Aquarius are filled with paradoxes, they are interested in the opposite ends of the spectrum, they like to be alone yet are social butterflies, they like to experience both sides and see both opinions as they formulate new ideas with their forward thinking, active mind. Aquarius have a 'live and let live' policy where everyone is free to be themselves, an Aquarius never judges others because as human beings, we are all equal and entitled to our own opinions. They are verbally skilled and very witty, they observe people and learn how to interact with others through observation. They can be masters of manipulation justifying anything they do or think. As a result, they can deal with any type of personality and adapt to any situation. They welcome change because boredom is their enemy. Anything new is an opportunity to Aquarius. Aquarius can act as an expert on any topic, they are very good at inflating their own importance, they feel it is deserved because their eccentricity makes them unique. Conventional people beware, Aquarius likes to shock and deviate from the norm, this is how they live. Aquarius is known to pick at anyone they find weak or dull-minded. It is simply an easy target for verbal exercise for them, no harm is meant but it might be taken from the other person. Deep inside, Aquarius would never intentionally hurt anyone, they have respect for every human, even thought this might not seem apparent to the more emotional types.