Journey of Jazz

PerseverareJasmine

I'm doing a bit better. Is it still painful? Yes. I'm working towards moving past the pain though.

I was watching Forrest Gump earlier, yet again. I've realized how much I really like that movie. They've been playing it almost every night on AMC. I wish I could go visit my older sister right now to talk to her about things. I prefer talking with her in person than over the phone.

PerseverareJasmine

My mom's going out with her boyfriend tonight, so I'll have the house to myself again. She said that he's taking her out dancing. I've never been a very good dancer. I like to dance, but I'm pretty bad at it. Dancing alone in the house when no one is there to see me is fun though, at least to me. I find that it helps me let loose and it cheers me up a bit. I've always loved singing when I'm alone in the house too. I get pretty shy singing with my mom or dad in the house, but its relaxing and soothing for me to sing alone in the house.

PerseverareJasmine

Oh no no!!! If you have Pizza Hut around you can order online now!! :)

Hmm, there is a Pizza Hut near me. You've caused some naughty thoughts about ordering a pizza online and eating many, many slices to enter my mind :giggle:. I know I shouldn't, but the idea is really tempting.
A Hawaiian pizza sounds great right now :thinking:.

PerseverareJasmine

Watching Forrest Gump the other day reminded me of something I always wished I could do as a kid, and something I still wish I could do. It'd be nice to be a bird and be able to fly away like Jenny wanted to do in the movie. Just fly away and get away from everything.

PerseverareJasmine

I keep having all of these thoughts that I'm trying to get rid of pop back into my mind. Its such a hard line to walk for me right now. Trying to forget, but always being reminded of it somehow. Maybe I just need more time.

I still have the house to myself. I don't think my mom's coming back until tomorrow. Technically it is tomorrow because its 2:27 a.m. here, but I mean that she'll probably be coming back much later this morning.

PerseverareJasmine

I'm feeling really cold right now, even though I turned off the air conditioning in the house and I have a blanket wrapped around me right now. I need to turn the heat on, or I need a hug. I don't have anyone to give me a hug right now though, so I guess I'll settle for turning the heat on.

I really should not be up right now. I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I know that I'm pushing my body too far, pushing myself to stay awake, but I can't seem to stop doing it some nights. Lately I've been having trouble getting to sleep even more than usual. Whenever I try to get to bed early I end up just laying on my back with my arms crossed behind my head, looking at my bedroom ceiling and thinking about things. If I do actually fall asleep, I'm back up just a few hours later.

PerseverareJasmine

Well, I'm starting to doze off. I'm doing that thing that my dog Spanky does when he looks really sleepy and starts to close his eyes, but then he opens them back up wide again when he feels himself falling asleep haha. I'm going to go get in bed now. Goodnight diary.

Clair de Lune - YouTube

PerseverareJasmine

I got done working out and taking a shower a little while ago, so now I've been trying to catch up on some class work, ugh. One of the classes that I'm taking, Fine Arts Appreciation, is self-paced and has been pretty easy so far, but my other class, Composition, isn't self-paced and is tougher, so I have to try to stay on top of the due dates. I've been falling behind. I feel like this:

tumblr_mloujvUcRc1rjdlfko1_400.jpg