I've come to a shocking realization just now. :(..

Theres a guy I like, my friends brother, and he lives in a different county 45 minutes away. Because of my SA, and his possible SA (though i think he's just avoiding me cos he thinks I'm too fat), I've yet to have a proper conversation with him (its been nearly 5 months now and we still haven't had a proper conversation). I can never think of anything to talk about at length. The only thing in common is our love for Oasis but I wouldnt be able to talk about them at length or anything. I text him my new number once but he never text me... and i cant make the first move 'cause I'm female and don't want to seem like a desperate stalker! I can't shake the feeling he's avoiding me since she told him i like him.. My friend keeps saying he likes me but i really think she's just tryin' to make me not feel bad.. I want to talk to him (if i ever see him) but I'm terrified he won't talk back.

To make it worse I have this other friend. She lives in his county and is also friends with his sister - though not as close as myself and his sister. Though it doesnt rule out the possibility that'll happen!

Anyway - this friend has the EXACT same taste in men as me. She's been with nearly ALL my exes and fancied everyone I fancied.. She's bisexual (come on, we all know guys fantasise about lesbians), super-confident and pretty with a great personality, charm, ability to flirt. She's also a nymphomaniac so she'll get bonus points for that!
I'm dreading the day they meet and she preys on him...
I cant tell her not to go near him, since i'm not exactly with him and haven't done anything about this, plus it has never stopped people before. Guys always seem to choose y friends over me.

Basically I need to cop on, talk to him, and somehow miraculously infatuate him... But how?! I practically choke on the word "Hi."... Not to mention his brothers very grumpy towards me (for no reason at all) and scares me. I'd be terrified to talk with him around - and guess what? Theyre always together. Trust me, his brother is not a man you can reason with...

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!! I'm so screwed... :( Why the hell can't i just be confident and not 4 stone overweight... :(

206Raider

Hmm why don't you look up simple questions to talk about and it's easy to stretch them out or really deep questions that you can talk about for hours discussing, you jsut need to find out what his interests are. I think you are really cool so if he doesn't like you it's his loss especially if he would choose the nypho over you, that means he probably likes sleezy women, and I know it would make it tougher for both of you to have SA but there are ways to make it work. Keep your head up!

Krista

Theres a guy I like, my friends brother, and he lives in a different county 45 minutes away. Because of my SA, and his possible SA (though i think he's just avoiding me cos he thinks I'm too fat), I've yet to have a proper conversation with him (its been nearly 5 months now and we still haven't had a proper conversation). I can never think of anything to talk about at length. The only thing in common is our love for Oasis but I wouldnt be able to talk about them at length or anything. I text him my new number once but he never text me... and i cant make the first move 'cause I'm female and don't want to seem like a desperate stalker! I can't shake the feeling he's avoiding me since she told him i like him.. My friend keeps saying he likes me but i really think she's just tryin' to make me not feel bad.. I want to talk to him (if i ever see him) but I'm terrified he won't talk back.

To make it worse I have this other friend. She lives in his county and is also friends with his sister - though not as close as myself and his sister. Though it doesnt rule out the possibility that'll happen!

Anyway - this friend has the EXACT same taste in men as me. She's been with nearly ALL my exes and fancied everyone I fancied.. She's bisexual (come on, we all know guys fantasise about lesbians), super-confident and pretty with a great personality, charm, ability to flirt. She's also a nymphomaniac so she'll get bonus points for that!
I'm dreading the day they meet and she preys on him...
I cant tell her not to go near him, since i'm not exactly with him and haven't done anything about this, plus it has never stopped people before. Guys always seem to choose y friends over me.

Basically I need to cop on, talk to him, and somehow miraculously infatuate him... But how?! I practically choke on the word "Hi."... Not to mention his brothers very grumpy towards me (for no reason at all) and scares me. I'd be terrified to talk with him around - and guess what? Theyre always together. Trust me, his brother is not a man you can reason with...

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHH!!! I'm so screwed... :( Why the hell can't i just be confident and not 4 stone overweight... :(

Dear, life is not going to just give you what you want. You have to work at it, some of us have to work really hard. Yes, skinny b*tches suck and there will always be a girl who is interested in the same guys you are, who seems a thousand times better than you do BUT you're awesome. You both have something different to offer. It's not going to be easy to get the balls to talk to him but if you really like him you're just going to have to. You can't let a skank like that win(even though I have no clue about her, you said nymphomaniac right?) and besides, if your friend says he likes you do something with it. She could just be being nice but there's the chance she's serious and you missed out on it. You can do this ;)

U

userremoved

Yeah that sounds like a rough situation. You said this other girl is a friend of yours, maybe you can get her to do you a big favor and put in a good word for you instead of being competition. I don't really know how close you two are however. If she just interested in sex and nothing serious there's more than enough guys available for that.

Kat

Well, if your friend is a true friend she will back off if she is aware you like the guy. I think it’s important you keep reassuring him that you like him because that may be why people have chose others over you in the past because they thought you weren’t interested in them. If he doesn’t like you then you can focus your good energy on someone who will.

mrb

(come on, we all know guys fantasise about lesbians), :eek: do we lol i laughed my head off at that remark :D must be just me lol cos i dont :)

iamthenra

She's bisexual (come on, we all know guys fantasise about lesbians), super-confident and pretty with a great personality, charm, ability to flirt. She's also a nymphomaniac so she'll get bonus points for that!(

Mmmmmmmmm.... Sorry... did you say something? Haha! :eek:) ::p::D

Find out the latest on Oasis and talk about it with him, then let the convo go from there..

Best of luck too you xox