iv hurt my back

mrb

i slipped up on the ice and landed straight on my back , it hurt a lot so now im off work until tuesday ....... so im looking for attention , Sympathy , cuddles in fact anything i can get ....... so come on people, im in pain here and trying to be a brave little soldier .... but i could do with a little attention to help me through :)

Know how you must feel - I pulled my back about 3 years ago, while shrink-wrapping a pallet. It was really painful, took me about 10 minutes just to get to the toilet. :)

philly2bits

that philly is great :D iv added that link on my comp to send to people , whooo im gonna annoy a lot of my mates with that one ... but really ::(: im in pain and you dont care sniff sob ........

I was joking:D. I've hurt my back before. Long hours laying in bed...no fun at all.

recluse

What you need is for your mrs's to give you a nice massage!...And next time wear a pair of crampons!........And i did say crampons lol!

Remus

Staff member
here, I got you some sweets:

99969804_00db2ff921.jpg

mrb would you like me to bake you a batch of my delicious home-baked choc chip cookies?....they might help to keep your mind off the pain for a few minutes..