It's ****ing psychological

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexus

I cured my hh

I no longer sweat

we are psychotic people

I've been dosing on resperdal for a while now (antipsychotic) and the whole way I think changed...

my sweating just went away...

Sprawling

That's great REXUS!
You may be one of lucky ones where the side effect of this particular drug is dry skin. I'm sure it feels great.

Risperdal (Resperdal) side effects include dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, nausea, constipation, runny nose, increased appetite, weight gain, nervousness, acne, dry skin, difficulty concentrating, decreased sexual ability/desire or difficulty sleeping may occur.

cm123

Can you please anwser the following:
How long you have been on it?
What dosage you take? (How much/How Often)
How soon before you noticed your sweating stopped?

Thank you!

Feathers

I think it may be different for different people..

It's important to find the cause in your case, sometimes it can be something like nutrition or stress too... If you work on that, other things may improve too..

I don't think it's good to take any meds that you don't need just for the side-effects...
(it's different if you really do need them...)

Stuckwithme

HH is genetical and some sort of overdrive in the sympathetic nervous system. It has nothing to do with nutrition, vitamins or psycotics.

Feathers

Well I don't have HH but I notice my sweating (amount, any smell etc) is connected to stress and nutrition..

Again, it may be different for different people and I have not researched HH specifically..
I know that a lot of diseases or conditions that official medicine says are 'genetic' and nothing can be done can be tweaked or helped with nutrition or lifestyle changes..

The easiest thing to say is 'It's genetic' and give up and not even research things...

What do you think sympathetic nervous system is made of? magic auras?
What we eat influences our nervous system and the hormones, all food is psychoactive.. Nerves have to be made of *something*... If you don't have the right building blocks, or if you have too much of others, problems can happen..

Feathers

This is the correct answer.

Well, if you google 'hyperhydrosis nutrition' or 'hyperhydrosis herbs' you get quite some websites.. Have you checked them out and tried any of the suggestions? (Of course still using common sense and possibly even discussing with your doctor and/or pharmacist.) If I had it, I'd research everything before saying something like that and giving up..

Knickerless

Well, if you google 'hyperhydrosis nutrition' or 'hyperhydrosis herbs' you get quite some websites.. Have you checked them out and tried any of the suggestions? (Of course still using common sense and possibly even discussing with your doctor and/or pharmacist.) If I had it, I'd research everything before saying something like that and giving up..

As I said.

Rexus

To those who wanna listen, do. To those who wanna whine and reject it, **** off you don't deserve to be told what I discovered. I suffered for 13 years and I CURED my sweating. I NO LONGER HAVE HYPERHIDROSIS. When I sweat, I sweat like normal people. And it's not the side-effect of the anti-psychotic, it's the whole way it changed how I view things. It's like I'm a different person with a different mindset. Now I realize why I'd be dripping all the time. overactive nervous system or whatever you wanna blame it on, give this a try and tell me results. tc

Remus

Staff member
Rexus, drop the attitude or you will get the boot from here, accept that people not agreeing with you may happen and you do not need to be so abusive. I'll leave you post up as an example instead of deleting it. thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.