Issues...

A friend

I've had problems with the younger generations of women for years. I have been trying to gain help from the website and try to eliminate the problem, but that's not exactly working in terms of taming fear.

I haven't told many of the other users all the sources of the problem, but after yesterday, the issue has been amplified.

After visiting subway, one of the female cashiers gave me a very threatening look after making eye contact with her, and that was before I even spoke to her.

I didn't make any offensive hand gestures, facial expressions, or anything of the sort, and she still looked at me as if she was ready to pound me with insults.

I was rather nervous, and ready to call 911.

The psychological problem I'm having (involving women) is caused from multiple things, such as;

Watching my dad, other male family members, friends, and co-workers being abused by their women (verbally and physically).

As for me, since I wasn't in a relationship with any of them, they decided to do the next best thing-

In school (middle and high school), they bullied me (calling me names, pushing me, spreading negative rumors about me, and physically harming me on occasions). At times they also had their boyfriends come in to help them out.

I had to hang around the security guards and teachers, along with the police officer who was at school. Though I was capable of defending myself, I didn't want to resort to physical violence.

Basically, I was a popular target for the girls, despite being male. They had the most fun attacking me.

The women (25 and over) were nice to me, but the other ones...were so cruel that it would make your head spin.

After graduating, I thought that it would be over.

But nope, they still keep it up. Despite being 21, they stalk me when they're not at school.

These particular girls don't know who I am, yet they still try to attack me.

I feel like calling 911 when I spot them in public (after they see me), and the only time I feel comfortable (when they're present) is when a police officer is in the area.

On nature trails, avoiding them is relatively easy (hiding in bushes, ponds, or hanging around poisonous snakes).

I also manage to escape them once I get to my town home complex, and get inside my house.

They wouldn't stay there for hours waiting for me to come out, nor would they risk staying in a place where the cops could easily track them down and arrest them.

Oddly enough, only the younger women target me. The ones above their age leave me alone.

So, do you guys know how I can tame my fear of this? I'm already working out to build my upper body, and I might take a martial arts class in the future.

But I don't want to have to resort to that kind of self-defense when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex.

What should I do?

@Staff members

If this turns into a flame war, can you lock or delete this thread? I don't want people to fight about this subject.

Last edited:

coyote

don't call 911 when someone scowls at you

the 911 operators frown on that sort of thing

coyote

But what if they attack me (throw things at me or otherwise)?

IF they attack you, you should make your way to safety and then call 911

statistically speaking, it's very rare for anyone to be randomly attacked by women - scowling or otherwise - without any prior provocation or threat of harm

you may be experiencing an irrational fear or phobia

TailsAlone

That's terrible, man. I feel for you. I was lucky enough to be on the good side of most girls when I was a kid, despite my frequently unsuccessful attempts to hang out or get to know them better. Other boys were my problem.

For the first few sentences I thought this thread would be more about what bugs us about women in the context of SA, and I guess it's still kind of relevant here. I think a lot of young women are terribly cruel, fickle and shamelessly dishonest. It's like they barely grasp the concept of truth, and whatever they want to believe that day becomes incontrovertible fact. I can understand their intrinsic fear of being physically overpowered and their desire for support and security. Yet they act provocatively and seek out undependable partners, not even being honest with their own instincts. I just don't know how I could possibly trust them. At least with men you know where you are.

A friend

You were going to call 911 because she LOOKED at you a certain way? :confused:

I was planning on calling 911 because I wanted to make it home without having to go the hospital that day.

That's terrible, man. I feel for you.

Thanks for the support.

I was lucky enough to be on the good side of most girls when I was a kid, despite my frequently unsuccessful attempts to hang out or get to know them better. Other boys were my problem.

When it came to other boys for me, they were the boyfriends of the girls who wanted to turn me into a scrap pile.

For the first few sentences I thought this thread would be more about what bugs us about women in the context of SA, and I guess it's still kind of relevant here. I think a lot of young women are terribly cruel, fickle and shamelessly dishonest.

Yep. They wanted me dead. Ironically, I was the one who helped out, donated my money, and even went to the prom for the sake of my friends.

Yet, the girls wanted me to suffer, just to have fun possibly (not proven).

It's like they barely grasp the concept of truth, and whatever they want to believe that day becomes incontrovertible fact. I can understand their intrinsic fear of being physically overpowered and their desire for support and security.

I was no threat to them.

Yet they act provocatively and seek out undependable partners, not even being honest with their own instincts. I just don't know how I could possibly trust them. At least with men you know where you are.

We're on the same page here. I don't know how I can trust them either, especially after many of them did THAT to me.

Last edited:

coyote

oh, Magic Eight Ball, will this thread end badly?

magic-8-ball.jpg

At least with men you know where you are.

Not always...

Both men and women have their faults and their good parts. I don't see how anyone can hate on the opposite sex without realizing their own sex's faults. Never mind individual people!

magic-8-ball.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking :rolleyes:

I'm not a feminist but this sounds like another woman-bashing thread here. We have many.

Last edited:

A friend

Not always...

Both men and women have their faults and their good parts. I don't see how anyone can hate on the opposite sex without realizing their own sex's faults. Never mind individual people!

I believe the main source of the problems with the girls who hunt me actually might be linked to their fathers.

My own dad spoils my sister, and as a result, this has corrupted her attitude significantly.

magic-8-ball.jpg

If that's true, then I recommend that it gets deleted or locked before it intensifies.

EDIT: When the flaming starts, that is.

Last edited:

JuiceB

I think coyote's take on this is right. Gynophobia is the only possibility for what you are going through. I'm not trying to bash you or be mean since it seems your fears are realer than anything I would ever imagine.

TailsAlone

Not always...

Exactly what I was thinking :rolleyes:

I'm not a feminist but this sounds like another woman-bashing thread here. We have many.

Oh no, I didn't mean there was nothing wrong with men. And I don't mean to bash women. There's stuff I like about them too. But I said it because I don't want to be the same here as I am everywhere else, terrified of offending anyone or not being politically correct.

And "A friend" didn't start it as a woman-bashing thread either. If anyone gets mad then I'm entirely responsible. But please don't be.

A friend

I think coyote's take on this is right. Gynophobia is the only possibility for what you are going through. I'm not trying to bash you or be mean since it seems your fears are realer than anything I would ever imagine.

The article doesn't really state how I feel. I'm nervous around younger women due to the possibility that they will either insult me, physically harm me, or send me to my grave. It's exactly how they tend to act towards me, like I'm the devil or something.

Last edited:

Lowlight

How many times, after you got out of high school, have you been accosted by a girl? By accosted I mean had a girl verbally and directly insult you or physically harm you? I also mean a girl who doesn't know you personally?

A friend

How many times, after you got out of high school, have you been accosted by a girl? By accosted I mean had a girl verbally and directly insult you or physically harm you? I also mean a girl who doesn't know you personally?

Three in real life, all insults (no physical harm). They weren't damaging, and I managed to easily escape the girls.

On the internet, I've had seven girls bash me on the internet (that I remember), most of their reasons weren't really explained that well (which leads me to believe they were doing it for fun).

This year I've managed to stay safe, I haven't been attacked so far by any of them. Only been attacked by four female internet bullies, but I managed to shake that off.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
You can't call 911 on someone just because they looked at you bad. It'd be the same as me beating someone up because they stole my candy. You really should discuss all this fear you have with a psychologist.

As for that bunch of girls harrassing you... If they keep going to the point of being obsessed with you, try reporting it. But for now, try ignoring it to see what happens, they might get tired if they can't get a reaction out of you.

And one more thing. Anyone can be a bully, gender aside. Remember that.

After visiting subway, one of the female cashiers gave me a very threatening look after making eye contact with her, and that was before I even spoke to her.

I didn't make any offensive hand gestures, facial expressions, or anything of the sort, and she still looked at me as if she was ready to pound me with insults.

I was planning on calling 911 because I wanted to make it home without having to go the hospital that day.

So why do you think that a female cashier at a store (that you had not even spoken to yet) would do something that would result in you ending up in hospital just because she looked at you in a threatening way? I agree with Hellhound, maybe you should discuss this fear with a psychologist.

....Yep. They wanted me dead.

Bullies bully for many reasons, but they rarely intend to kill their victims. Have they expressed a desire to kill you?

Last edited:

MikeyC

I think a lot of young women are terribly cruel, fickle and shamelessly dishonest. It's like they barely grasp the concept of truth, and whatever they want to believe that day becomes incontrovertible fact. I can understand their intrinsic fear of being physically overpowered and their desire for support and security. Yet they act provocatively and seek out undependable partners, not even being honest with their own instincts. I just don't know how I could possibly trust them. At least with men you know where you are.
And men are just totally innocent and have no flaws whatsoever? :confused: