Isolation

babegolden20

hi friends i just wanted to say. It is hard to be around ppl. But if you try that would be good. When we isolate ourselves we think to much about stuff.(paronoid, heart beating fast, crazy breathy you know) When im alone sometimes i get sad thinking about negative stuff. Sometimes i make myself go into social situations and yea sometimes i look crazy but alot of times ppl are to busy with there on life to care. Idk i just wanted to say try not to isolate yourself even if you hang in the living room with your family to watch tv. Thats all. Thanks!!!

Sea Bass

Yeah, long periods of isolation can do bad things to people. No wonder prisoners that go into solitary confinement go insane. lol

babegolden20

One isolating himself will seek his own selfish longing, against all practical wisdom he will break forth::)Bible

fitftw

many of us do isolate ourselves, and I don't really think it's so terrible. Life is too strange and impossible to rationalize. There is no one right way to be.

EscapeArtist

yep.. Isolation is harmful indeeeeeeeeeeed
When we recede into our comfort zone, it grows ever smaller (I just used Canadian VJ language)

Horatio

Personally I've found isolation in the city a painful and lonely experience, but isolation in a truly isolated place is not so bad. I hate the idea of being alone in the middle of society, but being alone in the middle of nowhere is an attractive option to me at the moment.

I tried it once, camped on my own in the bush for two weeks and I absolutely loved it. Am yet to have the courage or enough conviction to try it for a longer period.

recluse

I isolate myself simply because my self esteem is so low i sometimes can't bear having even my parents looking at me.