Is there any joy in life?

Ventrilotwo

if i had sex to look forward to i would have something to look forward to... I have diablo 3 to look forward to, lol -_-

notepad

Ventrilotwo said:
if i had sex to look forward to i would have something to look forward to... I have diablo 3 to look forward to, lol -_-

omg, i love diablo !! :)

if ur still into diablo II, through hamachi or other network play, please let me know

i'm hyped up for d3 too :D,

Last edited:

bretters

i was thinking sex and drugs/alcohol...... but depending if your into it - music.... lissening/new albums/playing/going to gigs.

If people arent into it that much, then no there is nothing :p

Kien

All things that are entertainment is joy yes. If you love soccer than that is a big joy for you in life. :)

I don't know. I keep thinking there is something more. It always sounds stupid when I put it into words because words are never good enough for what is in my head. I don't know what it is, I only know what it isn't.

It's not a white picket fence, and it's not sex. It is nothing that money can buy but it doesn't come for free. Love can help you find it but love has little to do with it. I guess that would be nirvana. I can't explain it as well as some others in the world may be able to.

I don't want to just fall into line. I don't want to be another worker ant. I don't want to fit into another lame cliche'. It's so easy to say, "I'm going to Disney World!" that doesn't necessarily make you unique. That isn't happiness.

hbanana11

Simple_guy_VT said:
Is there anything to look forward to in life? (other than sex, or drugs)
There most certainly is! :) ...its just hard to see it through all the bad stuff in our lives. Everybody has something that makes them feel good.

For me, I find joy in listening to music, sunshine, eating (this probably isnt a good thing :lol: ), traveling (when I can), photography, and reading.

madeup

Darting between cars on my road bike down the steep streets here in SF is fun. So is meeting girls and going on dates.

Meditating...

Day trading the stock market (my future career)

Learning how to deepen my love for humanity and further connect with people both in a friendship sort of way as well as a sexual/relationship sort of way.

Trying new things.

Having big goals and working towards them.

Dreaming about the day that I can travel Europe on a motorcycle.

You know... There's a ton of stuff to look forward to and I'm straight edge (no drugs/drinking).

Yeah think about how it would be to actually RECOVER from this anxiety shit. One day maybe if we keep trying to boost our self-esteem, we will be cured. Hey we can dream right? lol

VioletTears

This is my reason for living...

I'm really ashamed to admit though that my depression is so out of control now that sometimes I struggle to find joy even in him:( ...I don't know how that's even possible:p

that is the best picture i have ever seen. I find joy in my cats and my family too. I feel like my depression has hurt my family more than me.

bretters said:
i was thinking sex and drugs/alcohol...... but depending if your into it - music.... listening/new albums/playing/going to gigs.

If people aren't into it that much, then no there is nothing :p

Sex, drugs and rock n roll!

oh and video games, actually simple things can bring joy too, like a walk in the park.