IRC Chatting

Ritta

Good Evening Everyone :)

Just to let you know, a few of us are chatting in the IRC Chat Room. You're welcome to join us. All you have to do is click on the Chat Menu and select IRC Chat.

:)

Ritta

We were in the IRC chatroom not the chat box. But everyone's left now. We'll try again tomorrow :)

Ignace

I used to join it sometimes, but it's always empty. I'll try to join the chat more soon !

Ritta

Most people seem to show up around 7pm - 9pm Eastern Time. I've tried checking at later hours, but everyone's gone by then. Maybe when people get more comfortable, it will last longer.

I'll be in the chatroom tonight around 7pm ET, 6pm CT, 4pm PT.

:)

Tiercel

I'll probably have to help Dad work on his truck tonight, so I doubt I'll be on this evening (EST). But I'm usually online around midnight-1:00 EST.

So if I can grow a pair by then (or maybe just borrow some for a while) I'll see if anyone else is in there.

;)

Ritta

I'm having the same problem :(

Is there anyone who can fix that? Please?

Last edited:

Ritta

Well I suppose, we could try the chatbox instead. If anyone wants to chat, I'll be there.

Tiercel

Bad IRC Chat! Just when I decide to be sociable, you decide it would be unwise of me to resolve hostname. Unless you're just a timid, nervous woman whom I've scared off yet again.... Crap!

If ChatBox is bothersome and IRC Chat is on strike, I know there was a thread a little while ago about Skype Chat Friends. I don't know how many people actually use it, but it could be a glimmer of hope for the keyboard-inclined....

Ritta

We tried chatting on chatbox yesterday, but it was a nightmare. It lagged so much. It would take something like 5 min to see other people's reply and also at times, it looked like everyone had left and I was the only one there ::(: Would it be possible for the webmaster to create a new IRC Channel? Pretty Please? :)