Innocent

xmisunderstoodx

I went to Marinello and got my hair and nails down. The beauticians who did my treatments were saying how I was quiet, innocent. When they asked what grade im in which is 11 they were shocked because they thought I was in the sixth grade. They say I have a babyface.

Do you think they meant mentally disabled when they said innocent.
What do they even mean by innocent? Im just shy. Is it bad to be called innocent at 17.
I was thinking of not going because of how I would be so uncomfortable.
I was all shaky and stuff. She kept telling mr to relax my toes, I was all tense.

Badbuz

It sounds like they meant you look younger than 17 when they say babyface and it doesnt sound like they meant anything bad by saying innocent it was prob because you were shy but there is no harm in being shy. I never talk to the hairdresser/barber unless they ask me something.

xmisunderstoodx

It sounds like they meant you look younger than 17 when they say babyface and it doesnt sound like they meant anything bad by saying innocent it was prob because you were shy but there is no harm in being shy. I never talk to the hairdresser/barber unless they ask me something.

Yeah, I only talked when I was asked something. I wasnt really trying to keep a conversation.

Badbuz

I think their happy as long as their paid :). still though it can be nerve racking at times sitting there in silence.

Lilly789

There's no definition of "innocent" that I know that has anything to do with being mentally disabled.

Fighter86

Being innocent is a good thing.

That's right, they just meant you look like a nice, good and kind girl thus the term 'innocent'. Its a good thing, I wish someone would refer to me that way, but I guess at my age I don't look that young anymore.

Livemylife

A random classmate in high school told me I was innocent once.
It just means you are babyfaced, which they even told you. You may also be wide-eyed, which is associated with childlike innocence. It doesn't mean anything negative. I'm not sure what the proper response is. I'm never good with responding to people's offhand comments.