Impressions of me?

michaelkaz

Hey I'm new to this site. I've always wanted to join and I finally got around to it. I'm just curious of what people think of me when they see this pic. Do I look ok?

http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m358/ramsey16_album/?action=view&current=Snapshot_20100918_28.jpg

Snapshot_20100918_28.jpg

Last edited:

DespairSoul

Sympatic and no way some anxiety:) But this is everything inside! Sometimes appearance lie to us eyes but what is playing in us hearts and souls this is the real we. Face can look healthy and good like yours and anyway we dont feel good inside. I hope give this some sense and u get me:)

michaelkaz

Thanks, yeah I get pretty bad anxiety. But I'm surprised to discover so many people suffer from this. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

DespairSoul

Thanks, yeah I get pretty bad anxiety. But I'm surprised to discover so many people suffer from this. I feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

U are welcome:) I wanted write beuatiful but i remind my frend told me that beuatiful u say more by womans as mens:) I was also surprised that i discover this site and how much people here feel the same way just like me and im not only one freak on the planet. I wish you good luck here and u have courage if u post your picture i cant do that:/ i dont have those courage. Good Luck here!

eggpod

You look like a normal bloke that probably likes football and goes clubbing (I think that's what normal blokes are supposed to do!)

3lefts

First impressions? Well structured, good looking. Looks like you slouch a bit, red shows confidence but if you didn't slouch you'd pull it off better. I don't know, all I can think of now is that colours, not so strong would look good on you. Like tertiary colours, not so much primary. Yep, don't know what I'm saying should have paid more attention in art.