Im supposed to be in las vegas!! *wails*

mismeek

I was so excited about this upcoming trip to las vegas, and i totally blew it for myself.

I got to the airport early checked in, got patted down, belongings x-rayed etc. and sat down to wait to leave. Now, I've been on planes before a bunch of times and have never had any problems, but when it was time to get on the plane and i was walking down the hall, I got really panicky. I smothered it, took a deep breath and found my seat. I thought i was going to be okay until the lady started talking about the safety stuff and I knew i had to get off. I told one of the flight attendants and she gave me that look like " Oh god its another crazy" and she told me that it would be okay. Well the fact that she wouldnt let me off the plane just made my anxiety worse. I started to cry, people got uncomfortable, and it started to escalate into this huge ordeal. By the time I got off the plane, I was in a wheelchair dry heaving. it was THE most embarrassing moment ever.. even worse than that church story I wrote about....yeah I dont think I'm ready to laugh about this one yet

Remus

Staff member
man I had to fly this year and I felt so claustrophobic! You have my sympathies

206Raider

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that, I get a little nervous when I go on a flight but nothing like that but you have my sympathy as well. That just sounds terrible. I know it will bring you down for awhile but just remember that whats done is done and you shouldn't feel bad about it becuase lots of people are scared of flying. Still I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm supposed to be going to New York this year, and I'm wondering how I will cope. Never travelled by plane before - and sometimes I can get a little panicky when I’m surrounded by other people; like when I go to the cinema.

mismeek

I'm supposed to be going to New York this year, and I'm wondering how I will cope. Never travelled by plane before - and sometimes I can get a little panicky when I’m surrounded by other people; like when I go to the cinema.

Have you ever rode in a car for a long period of time? Cause its pretty much like that.. but with a bit more room.. and strangers. Its really not bad.. i still cant figure out why i fell apart like that.. UGH i'll never go to that airport again lol

Noca

Banned
Sorry that happened to you. I myself am not afraid of jet liners but I am afraid of those single engine propeller planes.