I'm Quitting!!!!

I can't quit. I'm better today, it was just an unfortunate event that happened and I snapped a little. I'm not recovered by any means but I thank everybody for the support. I may not post as much because I could use a small break but it's not the end of the world like it felt at the time. I can't go into any details about it though, too painful.

Glad you will be stickin around

AimeeSP

I can't quit. I'm better today, it was just an unfortunate event that happened and I snapped a little. I'm not recovered by any means but I thank everybody for the support. I may not post as much because I could use a small break but it's not the end of the world like it felt at the time. I can't go into any details about it though, too painful.

I'm chuffed to hear you're feeling better! I hope the small break will help you, i'm thinking of having a small break from the internet myself too, but most probabely won't lol. :rolleyes:

206Raider

Of course what would this place be without me? lol What would I do without hearing everybodies awesome advice and the funny posts you all make too.

And no I don't think I'll beat up midgets today, I'll save that for later but if this Chihuahua next door keeps barking I may punt him over a mountain, I need some peace aaaaah!

Nicholas

It might be the feeling that sometimes we feel like trapped and tired of everything, and we just want to run away, break everything to pieces and shout... but then we realize that would be stupid and do more harm than good. Time straightens out things... Welcome back :)

206Raider

So much for going on a hiatus, eh? I thought about that too, I would be worse sitting alone in my room thinking about all the negatives. This forum might be best for a time in need like this, helps me forget about things and I like helping all of you