I'm Quitting!!!!

206Raider

**** the world, I knew it. I will not be coming back ever ya'll, it's been fun but I have no place here or anywhere for that matter. I am a lost cause for life. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do but I'm not staying in this house and I don't even want to be alive right now. Too much bullshyt to deal with.

Lorraine Manca

i wish there was an answer for when you feel like life's not good enough and things arent ok. its awful, im sorry you feel that way.

**** the world, I knew it. I will not be coming back ever ya'll, it's been fun but I have no place here or anywhere for that matter. I am a lost cause for life. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do but I'm not staying in this house and I don't even want to be alive right now. Too much bullshyt to deal with.

YOU'RE NOT A LOST CAUSE!!
Stupid SA is causing you to think that way.
Believe you're NOT any of those things.
You're a great person, and capable of anything.
But the SA is like a cocoon preventing you from thinking straight.
Trust me,i think TOO much!

206Raider

things aren't SA related even, I'm sorry ya'll I can't deal with any of this right now. I may come back....I MIGHT, no garuntees. I'm feeling really ****ed up and I have to get away but there is no get away from the pain I'm feeling at the moment.

cws971

bro ' go do some push ups' 4 sets of 10' u gotta release ur stress and anger inside' it will help. you gotta do sumthin to take ur mind off what ur thinkin about' trust me

things aren't SA related even, I'm sorry ya'll I can't deal with any of this right now. I may come back....I MIGHT, no garuntees. I'm feeling really ****ed up and I have to get away but there is no get away from the pain I'm feeling at the moment.

How is this forum contributing to you feeling worse, if that's what you're saying?

Nack

Banned
I'm not gonna say that things will get better; I think you just need a few days to cool off from this site. I flip out sometimes when i'm on SPW too long. Good luck

Iseesky

No! Don't go!
I'm sorry you feel that way. But, you're definitely not a lost cause! You seem like a cool guy to me. If things are bad now, they can only get better in the future!

206Raider

Thanks ya'll....this site did contribute a bit into this whole thing I'm going through but I'm going to take a break and chill out. I appreciate the support. But I'm just not okay and need to be alone for a bit.

spendogz

Hey brother,

I don't really know you, but you seem like a cool dude. Your posts are always beneficial to me. So thank you, and I hope this advice is beneficial to you.

Remember, no matter what you're going through now, you will get through it. This is just a small season in your long life. I don't mean to make light of your situation. But if you can help it, spend time thinking about someone else's misfortune instead of your own. I know that sounds insensitive of me towards your needs. But getting out of your own head and focusing on someone else problems will make you feel better. I find when I'm super down, and feeling discouraged, and ready to quit. (like you) That's a good time for me to try to encourage/help someone else and I stop thinking about myself. It sounds stupid but it works. Try it.

Keep your head up. With all those luscious locks that the girls love. eh eh eh

Peace

206Raider

I can't quit. I'm better today, it was just an unfortunate event that happened and I snapped a little. I'm not recovered by any means but I thank everybody for the support. I may not post as much because I could use a small break but it's not the end of the world like it felt at the time. I can't go into any details about it though, too painful.

Danfalc

Banned
I can't quit. I'm better today, it was just an unfortunate event that happened and I snapped a little. I'm not recovered by any means but I thank everybody for the support. I may not post as much because I could use a small break but it's not the end of the world like it felt at the time. I can't go into any details about it though, too painful.

I think everyone has points where they think eff it!Don't beat yourself up man.But glad to see you back on and I hope things get better for you soon.

Glad to hear you're better! :)