I'm listening

MrJones

I like to help but, honestly, I am unable to do all I'd like to do.

I also know that a lot of people are too shy to post, to make a thread or whatever.

I don't have very good memory, I have no preparation (I'm not a pressional or something) and I don't have much experience to share or good advice to give.

Actually, it's very little what I can do for you.

But I know that you want to talk and if you want, you can talk to me. I'm always glad to listen, and I will do my best to help.

Also for the ones who can actually look for regular help in the forum, you can also come to me.

The regular users, you too are welcome to talk to me whenever you want.

Dear friends, if I ever said you can count on me is because I mean it. If you're having a bad time or you just want to chat, here you have your old friend MrJones, willing to talk to you again <3

I'm listening! Always with a smile :)

Nathália

I also know that a lot of people are too shy to post, to make a thread or whatever.

I don't have very good memory, I have no preparation (I'm not a pressional or something) and I don't have much experience to share or good advice to give.

But I know that you want to talk and if you want, you can talk to me. I'm always glad to listen, and I will do my best to help.

Also for the ones who can actually look for regular help in the forum, you can also come to me.

Dear friends, if I ever said you can count on me is because I mean it. If you're having a bad time or you just want to chat, here you have your old friend MrJones, willing to talk to you again <3

You just put a big smile on my face reading that! ♥

You sir, have a good day.

Shyangel

This is a sweet thread, Mrjones. Your a great guy and a great friend clearly. Were lucky to have you here on this forum.

MrJones

Thank you all for your support.

I've been feeling very useless and I wanted to help, but didn't know how. I was scared of doing this thread because people could think it was unnecessary or something.

I just hope I can help at least someone :)

Insane1

Wow,this is good,this is really helpful,thanks alot. When I'll have a problem I'll post. :D

Eristelle

You know, I feel as if most forums have their tight knit group of regulars who always seem to overlook the newbies or non regular posters.

This is a pretty uplifting thread. Thanks.