Im just existing

THE-INTROVERT

im just existing i bring no importance to the world its 9.47am and im lying in bed i spend most of my day in bed on the internet i have no life im just existing im basically bacteria that serves no purpose i was broght on this earth to live a hard life and die probably young and have no money what is the point i even sense my own family is ashamed of me

You should do something different! Because I see that you dont feel good stayin in bed the whole time u know.. i did this sometimes too, and it really made me depressed.. So i try not doing that anymore, today for example, i'm doing the garden, I'm smearing the leaves outside (i'm sorry for my english ha ha) and I'm helping my mom with the cleaning. I might be cooking dinner too tonight and I'm reading a nice book. I know it sucks to be homebound, but know that you can do many things ;) even if you are at home.
Just be active, it will make you feel much better!
or do a sport, like soccer outside, or basketball. Or ask someone to play badminton! or try to go to the supermarket and buy some nice things, food, a nice magazine, you should not make yourself feel this way.
And maybe you should seek help?

Keep your head up!

Kiwong

Sorry to hear that you feel that way. I do too.

Is there anything that you have a passion for that could make you feel better? Something you are good at?

My life is better when I have a go a something I like. For me its running, nature photography, botany. Things I'm good at.

After those activities I feel better abut my life.

Feathers

In the old times, rich people didn't have to do anything and they could just stay at home.
Some had very interesting hobbies, from philosophy, science, land-management, art, music, etc. Some brought great advancement to science or art or such..

Even some people living on the edge of poverty brought great advancement to science or art... For example Van Gogh, he was very unrecognized at the time of his life, but became famous later.. I really LOVE some of his paintings.. Could you imagine the world would be better off without him?
I think some of his paintings really make this world more interesting and BEAUTIFUL!

Maybe you can become an expert in something you are very much interested in?
You can then maybe even make money from this interest/hobby? Like build an affiliate marketing niche around it, with interesting articles?
(Or just impress people with it later on? :))

Seasons

im just existing i bring no importance to the world its 9.47am and im lying in bed i spend most of my day in bed on the internet i have no life im just existing im basically bacteria that serves no purpose i was broght on this earth to live a hard life and die probably young and have no money what is the point i even sense my own family is ashamed of me

Everybody is 'just' existing. Society dictates what makes one being 'useful'. But in reality that only distracts people from thinking and go into auto-pilot mode and go to school, find a job, built a family, because that is what we are 'supposed' to do.
Going for a walk in a green park usually helps me feeling better, maybe it's the fresh air and wind on my face, but it does make me feel more alive and less overwhelmed by my issues.

Reading may also help.

But if staying at home is making you feel down, then maybe you could try to step outside even for a short period of time?

Feathers

theres only thingi have an intrest in and thats sports betting

Hmm, interesting. That is not such a healthy hobby though, people can lose a lot of money with bets.. I wonder if there are any ways to make more reliable money with it too?

Is it any and all sports or do you prefer selected few? (horses, dogs, football, basketball, figure ice skating...? :D)