i'm all alone

Sora

Yup waste of good potential even when the old kai awoke his powers he still managed to get absorbed.
but my fav characrer has to be vegeta cuz sone of his speechs and quotes r awesome especially in buu saga lol.

Vegeta made me laugh so much in the Buu Saga lol! He was indeed awesome, my favourite is Goku but I love the clash between him and Vegeta, without Vegeta Goku would not be as good, he needs that someone to clash with :D

Sora

It's funny how a topic like this has become a discussion about Dragon Ball :D
My favourite was Frieza saga, although I haven't watched DB for years by now.

Anyway, welcome again to the site and good luck for your problems, I hope you'll manage to solve them. :)

I think that may be my fault :( lol
Hope no one minds lol!

Freiza Saga was really good, they all were tbh :)

OceanMist

And i have absolutely no friends.
it's more to do with my appearence than anything. the problem is im really ugly, and i have irregular and goofy teeth.

I'm decent looking and have great teeth and I have absolutely no friends, too. I think the shyness is the biggest problem, not what we look like. I think if anything looking shy is more of a problem than our "looks."

If a guy is shy and looks like Brad Pitt he will still have shy issues.

suzanne

Hey there, I read your post this morning when I was on break at work and you have been on my mind all day. Please, Please, try to take it minute by minute if you have to, day by day. Even in your darkest moments, there will be a glimmer of hope, just wait for it. I too grew up with a bad situation with teeth and I know it has had such an impact on everything that is me. Im 44 today actually, but still see myself physically as I did so many years ago when I felt so hopeless. Here are my suggestions if you have not had these already, and if you have, keep trying them one at a time. Devote even 10 minutes a day if thats all you can handle for now. Check all your resources--and not lightly. Explore them in depth until you have turned every stone. Check with the university first since thats where you are. Counselors are a great place to start. You can check your community for couselors. Find them thru any means, library, city guide to resouces, United way, Goodwill, unemployement centers, anywhere and everywhere. You can usually find a counselor that works with low income or limited resorces. I actually got a lot of help thru goodwill when I had to find a job and had a hard time being around people. A counseling center that works for you, can help you locate dental services for those really in need and dont have the finances. Dont be ashamed or embarrassed asking for help. If its out there, go find it and use the help that is offered. There are many resouces availabe in a community, you just have to find them. The library is a goood place to start. Keep going forward, not back. Check every dental office around. Write them a letter, ask them for referrals of any dental provider that may be able to give you advice on a program to help people in your situation. I'm from a rural area, and we have a health clinic that has a pay by income policy. Research every single promotion from dental agencies that promote those "new year, new you" contests. We have them in my area, and people just like in your situation get a dental makeover! There are people that care, and devote thier lives to helping others so you need to find them. You post sounded so urgent for anyone to hear you today. We are here for you. Somewhere, somebody is here. Make a plan to reach your dental goals, and like I said, if you can only think about it for 10 minutes a day, then do just that. Besides the need for dental care, I know what it can do to you soul. If you are even thinking of harming yourself, please please get in touch with a crises center, your parents, anybody that can get you medical attention at this point! Once you can think more clearly, you can proceed ahead with a plan to tackle problems. You must put your mental wellbeing or what every you call it, the primary issue here. I've been on that edge---its a long way back up and there are people here to help.

bardock

Hey there, I read your post this morning when I was on break at work and you have been on my mind all day. Please, Please, try to take it minute by minute if you have to, day by day. Even in your darkest moments, there will be a glimmer of hope, just wait for it. I too grew up with a bad situation with teeth and I know it has had such an impact on everything that is me. Im 44 today actually, but still see myself physically as I did so many years ago when I felt so hopeless. Here are my suggestions if you have not had these already, and if you have, keep trying them one at a time. Devote even 10 minutes a day if thats all you can handle for now. Check all your resources--and not lightly. Explore them in depth until you have turned every stone. Check with the university first since thats where you are. Counselors are a great place to start. You can check your community for couselors. Find them thru any means, library, city guide to resouces, United way, Goodwill, unemployement centers, anywhere and everywhere. You can usually find a counselor that works with low income or limited resorces. I actually got a lot of help thru goodwill when I had to find a job and had a hard time being around people. A counseling center that works for you, can help you locate dental services for those really in need and dont have the finances. Dont be ashamed or embarrassed asking for help. If its out there, go find it and use the help that is offered. There are many resouces availabe in a community, you just have to find them. The library is a goood place to start. Keep going forward, not back. Check every dental office around. Write them a letter, ask them for referrals of any dental provider that may be able to give you advice on a program to help people in your situation. I'm from a rural area, and we have a health clinic that has a pay by income policy. Research every single promotion from dental agencies that promote those "new year, new you" contests. We have them in my area, and people just like in your situation get a dental makeover! There are people that care, and devote thier lives to helping others so you need to find them. You post sounded so urgent for anyone to hear you today. We are here for you. Somewhere, somebody is here. Make a plan to reach your dental goals, and like I said, if you can only think about it for 10 minutes a day, then do just that. Besides the need for dental care, I know what it can do to you soul. If you are even thinking of harming yourself, please please get in touch with a crises center, your parents, anybody that can get you medical attention at this point! Once you can think more clearly, you can proceed ahead with a plan to tackle problems. You must put your mental wellbeing or what every you call it, the primary issue here. I've been on that edge---its a long way back up and there are people here to help.

thankyou for the brilliant post, i will try to do some of the things u suggested. Is it okay if I can message you...

maybmental2

Dude I know how you feel, I am lucky right now to be able to go to therapy but I've only been in therapy for two months. I'm 50 years old and all my life I've strugled with the feeling that I'm alone and I have two brothers and two sisters, I wish I had a place like this when I was your age it would have made all the difference in the world. Now you say you have your Mum and Dad? Well that's awesome and you're in school? That too is awesome, Don't let all those others in their little groups distract you from what you are trying to do and that is to better yourself with knowlege. You come back here to spill your guts about any thing you want to any time you want and someone will be here to listen, And yeah I think cyber friends can be good real friends. Friends don't have to be in the same room with you to give you their strength or to listen when you need to talk infact this can be better because you'll have friends in many time zones which means someone is always awake to give you feed back and an ear. So come in and make yourself at home and know at one time or another everyone here as cried and asked the same question, Why am I here? It's because you're special and you have a perpose here.