i'm all alone

bardock

Okay so it's 4am. I finally decided to post my feelings on the internet.
Im a 20 year old male. And i have absolutely no friends.
it's more to do with my appearence than anything. the problem is im really ugly, and i have irregular and goofy teeth. so when a person trys to talk to me i find it really hard toconverse with them because im so afraid of showing my teeth.
The only 'friends' i had wer th 1s that only talk to u wen they need something then thriw me away like im worthless.
i see people walk around ny university and see how perfect everyone is. they all look so happy. laughing and joking. i just think tomyself why did god make me so different than the rest. why am i so cursed.
And im from a poor family and im already in 10k debt from university so i cant afford dental care
its 4 in the morning and im tired of crying everyday. i have nothing to live for. only thing keeping me going is my mum and dad. if i were to leave this world they wud have to suffer too much.
Ive never been able to make friends vecause i am scared people will judge me when i laugh.
Ive been bullied most of my life, i feel i do not belong in this world. I'm natural selection gone bad
I just wanna be a normal person and lead a happy life.
I just want a meaning to my worthless life
Please Forgive me if its in the wrong sectiom

Last edited:

Etbow23

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I've felt the same way that the only reason that i don't kill myself is because I don't want to hurt my boyfriend and mom.

Well just know this forum is really supportive, every one on here knows what it feels like to be alone.

Well anyways I hope you feel better. It'll get easier.

bardock

I'm sorry you're feeling that way. I've felt the same way that the only reason that i don't kill myself is because I don't want to hurt my boyfriend and mom.

Well just know this forum is really supportive, every one on here knows what it feels like to be alone.

Well anyways I hope you feel better. It'll get easier.

Ive been feeling this way since the last 3 or 4 years but its gone from bad to worse as everyone in my course at university has there own little friendship groups. except me. im on my own.
I have no one to talk to it about except this forum now.

Dark_Angel

Im sorry to hear that bardock, unlucky most of ppl are full of prejudice and are too way superficial they dont even try to see more that what there is in from of his/her eyes , but not all are like that , sometimes when see around other happy and joking ecc... think that "what is wrong with me" or things like that make u feel badder , i know this feeling but as u said u have a great mum and dad try to put a aim a lil one bit by bit try to feel better , and as i told u before not all ppl are like taht , here in the forum u will find many ppl taht understand u and u can share and talk with us whenever u want and btw welcome to the forum =)

MikeyC

Hi bardock. I don't really have any advice for you but hopefully you can find some friends soon. :)

I was going to suggest braces, but you say you're already in massive debt so that's out of the question. Perhaps once that debt is erased you can consider braces if you're too self-conscious about your teeth.

Welcome to the site, mate. :)

emre43

Is there a counsellor or somebody that you can speak to at your university?

I am a 22-year-old male and very similar to you bardock in terms of being alone, however, I do not let things get to me. At the end of the day, does it really matter what people think of you? To me it doesn't. There's no point in worrying. If you can accept things for what they are you will find things so much easier.

Last edited:

Nanita

Hi
I´m so sorry you are feeling so bad. Someone said here the other day, don´t underestimate cyber friends. It´s not the same as friends that we actually see in real life, but still it can work as a friendship in many ways.

tovoxy

Hi, bardock
It was really hard for me to read your post, because I've been through the same things... and i'm still facing all these problems.
People are obsessed by being 'perfect' these day. But you know nthng can ever be perfect. NOTHING.
And it maybe seems like people around you don't have any flaws at all, but that's not true.
Most of those people are far far from perfect or nice or whatever.
And don't ever compare yourself to others. It makes things only worse, and brings you down. Just stop it.
I know it sounds corny, but you are special in your own way. Simply stop comparing...
There's no reason to be scared to make friends, even if you think you're ugly or anything.
In the real world, after all those schools n sh*t, people are more mature, they pay less attention to the way you look.
People will like you for the kind of person you are inside.
But i understand that it's hard to get into a conversation with people. I'm like that too, and ive no friends.
But it doesn't mean we'll be alone forever.
Believe me, at some point you'll get at least one good friend.
And as for now - internet frnds r a good thing too. And it's good you posted here, shared your feelings.
You can at least talk to people here, and you will already feel less lonely... doesn't matter that we all live in diff parts of the world, we still can be very helpful to each other.
And i don't post a lot on this forum, mostly i just read. But still this place made me feel much better
You can PM me if you want, so we could cry over our crappy lives together ;)

Sora

Sorry to hear and welcome to the forum!
I hope it gets better for you, not really sure what to say but I know what you mean about being alone, even when I am surrounded by people I feel alone.

Awesome name by the way, Dragonball Z by any chance?

coyote

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

it's easy to get hung up on what we think are our own shortcomings

many people who others consider beautiful think of themselves as ugly

most people probably don't think you're as "ugly" as you think you are, and they may hardly even notice the things that you are the most uncomfortable about

and anyone who is so superficial as to hold your looks against you is probably not the type of person you'd want to get to know anyway

so i would encourage you to try to get out of your own head and forget yourself as much as possible - just stay in the moment and focus your attention on others rather than yourself

that act in itself usually helps to build relationships

bardock

I love you all for making me feel better, im really glad i posted..
And yup my username from dbz.... ive been rewatching it so its just random.

Sora

I love you all for making me feel better, im really glad i posted..
And yup my username from dbz.... ive been rewatching it so its just random.

I thought as much hehe, I love DBZ! I recently watched them all again also, have finally seen every episode!

Which was your favourite Saga?
Glad you are feeling better :)

bardock

Um its a hard decision but id have to go with frieza saga lol. simply coz the 1st transformation to supersaiyan was epic.

Sora

Um its a hard decision but id have to go with frieza saga lol. simply coz the 1st transformation to supersaiyan was epic.

Yeh It's definitely a hard decision they where all awesome. The Cell Saga used to be my fave but now I am stuck with that and the Buu Saga, The Buu Saga is a bit ridiculous at times but when it's not the story is amazing lol.

I loved Gohan when he was fighting Cell, he was strong as hell and proper cool then he became a silly character after that lol :(

bardock

Yeh It's definitely a hard decision they where all awesome. The Cell Saga used to be my fave but now I am stuck with that and the Buu Saga, The Buu Saga is a bit ridiculous at times but when it's not the story is amazing lol.

I loved Gohan when he was fighting Cell, he was strong as hell and proper cool then he became a silly character after that lol :(

Yup waste of good potential even when the old kai awoke his powers he still managed to get absorbed.
but my fav characrer has to be vegeta cuz sone of his speechs and quotes r awesome especially in buu saga lol.

Kiwong

That's a tough story Bardock. I hope you can get through University find a good job and one day afford the dental care you need.

Welcome and good luck.

Fen

It's funny how a topic like this has become a discussion about Dragon Ball :D
My favourite was Frieza saga, although I haven't watched DB for years by now.

Anyway, welcome again to the site and good luck for your problems, I hope you'll manage to solve them. :)

Sartana

My favorite Dragonball Z parts were always the bits where they were just chilling out between sagas. Mainly because Roshi was in them a lot. And Gohan's training by Piccolo is soo good. :D