If you're a teenager please stop with the 'my life is over'

IWouldPreferNotTo

...talk. After high school (or whatever it's called in your country), everything changes. You get to make the decisions. So, please, if you're 18 or younger, stop with the "I've never had a bf/gf", "life isn't worth living", etc. This doesn't mean that life will be all the great after high school, but give it a chance. I literally LOL when I read "my life is never going to amount to anything... I'm 17 years-old" It's amazing how much my life has improved in the last 10 years.

</rant>

chris420

almost 20 here :(

It's all about opportunities I think...if I had gone to uni I would've had a lot more chances for friendships, relationships, going out etc...

My advice for teenagers: Stick with study, go to uni!! or apprenticeships, whatever you want to do, don't let SA hold you back..

krs2snow

I can definitely identify with what you're saying, IWouldPreferNotTo. But, I remember when I was in high school how everything felt so permanent. Days were sooo long and it seemed an eternity when it had really only been, say, a week! I sometimes want to shake some of the younger ones on here and make them see what they are overlooking! Meaning, I wish I could pass my perspective of their situation on to them. So they could see it from a different point of view and realize that life is Not over just because they're 16 and never been in a relationship, for example. I guess I have empathy for them (along with others) though, because I know how it can feel as if everything is just plain awful and nothing will ever change. Sadly, feeling this way is what often keeps it this way. Catch 22.

I actually am looking forward to the future sometimes because I don't know what will happen. I'm not going to give up on my life so early especially if it has just all been wasted away in the past. I'm just hoping something good will come, because well you never know.

xSleepy

Hey let them say whatever they want. Some of them just need to say it to feel better. Or to get a response to know thy're not alone.

So go ahead high schoolers!! KEEP POSTING WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT!!! :D :D :D

gobbledegook

chris420 said:
almost 20 here :(

It's all about opportunities I think...if I had gone to uni I would've had a lot more chances for friendships, relationships, going out etc...

My advice for teenagers: Stick with study, go to uni!! or apprenticeships, whatever you want to do, don't let SA hold you back..

same! :)

IWouldPreferNotTo

Hedwig said:
Beards are yucky, lol. Cant you just use a marker to see how it would look, lol

Are you a chick? Do chicks think beards look good or bad? My beard is very slight. I cut it down about as short as possible. It's not one of these big bushy beards.

Hedwig

yes im a "chick". We were just talking about this in the chat room. The girls in there said they liked it. And they said it depends on the guy and the beard. So if yours is nicely trimmed then im sure its fine. :wink:

Tab

I didn't realize there were restrictions with what we can post on a site like this. Most people post on these topics because they just want to get it off their chest... :?

Generical

Hedwig said:
Cant you just use a marker to see how it would look, lol
I've only got skin coloured markers :( ...tried velcro but it kept getting stuck to peoples coats as they walked by

Nikki_1988

the one thing im always greatful for being 20 myself is how many oppurtunitys you have it this age to do what you like!! if you have no kids and no rent to pay. ABUSE IT!!! the amount of things ive tried and thought nah not what i wanna do is ridiculous!! but im greatful i have the option to do that.

if your 18, 19, 20 etc then try things outt!! even if they sound stupid! if they dont work out then atleast u got something to look back n smile about!!

Re: If you're a teenager please stop with the 'my life is ov

IWouldPreferNotTo said:
...talk. After high school (or whatever it's called in your country), everything changes. You get to make the decisions. So, please, if you're 18 or younger, stop with the "I've never had a bf/gf", "life isn't worth living", etc. This doesn't mean that life will be all the great after high school, but give it a chance. I literally LOL when I read "my life is never going to amount to anything... I'm 17 years-old" It's amazing how much my life has improved in the last 10 years.

</rant>

I know you are probably saying that because of my post. Well in my eyes i might be 16 but i am feel like i am 50. No one can understand what i mean when my life its over...there was so many things i wanted to do while being in hs..b.c i graduate in june and i couldn't do. Now i have to face the ADULT WORLD OF COLLEGE which for a 16 year old its not going to be easy. My life its over because i am planning to k .ill myself one of this days. When you don't see hope, when you feel like shyt, when no one understands you...your life or at least my life its completely over. I do have a bf but my life still its the shyt that we all flush down the toilet and its not going to get better unless i ki.ll myself and go to hell or w.e it is that ppl that ki ll themselves go to.
As a matter of fact, my life been over the day i was born. My mom should had aborted me that bit..ch. GOD FORGIVE ME!! but its how i feel right now. I have no damn soul, idk who the fuk i am, idk what being happy means neither do i care. Who cares about life anyways? I know i don't...how about you?

Moonie

I wish I were back in HS again. Even though it was hell for me, at least I had some hope that things would get better. I am now 25, and things seem to get bleaker and I have less and less hope for a happy future. I would have done more with myself right out of HS.

IWouldPreferNotTo

Depressed4life said:
I know you are probably saying that because of my post. Well in my eyes i might be 16 but i am feel like i am 50. No one can understand what i mean when my life its over...there was so many things i wanted to do while being in hs..b.c i graduate in june and i couldn't do. Now i have to face the ADULT WORLD OF COLLEGE which for a 16 year old its not going to be easy. My life its over because i am planning to k .ill myself one of this days. When you don't see hope, when you feel like shyt, when no one understands you...your life or at least my life its completely over. I do have a bf but my life still its the shyt that we all flush down the toilet and its not going to get better unless i ki.ll myself and go to hell or w.e it is that ppl that ki ll themselves go to.
As a matter of fact, my life been over the day i was born. My mom should had aborted me that bit..ch. GOD FORGIVE ME!! but its how i feel right now. I have no damn soul, idk who the fuk i am, idk what being happy means neither do i care. Who cares about life anyways? I know i don't...how about you?

In 5 years you'll look back at this post and think "WTF was I thinking?" Life can change so much after HS and college. Relax and go have a beer or something.

persian

IWouldPreferNotTo said:
In 5 years you'll look back at this post and think "WTF was I thinking?" Life can change so much after HS and college. Relax and go have a beer or something.

Bullshit. if it worked for you, don't go telling everyone that it will work for them too, and give them false hope.
Every year that goes past is worse then last for me. Before you go - oh, it wil change after 19,20 .... - i'm 21, and it's all downhill from here.

persian said:
IWouldPreferNotTo said:

Bullshit. if it worked for you, don't go telling everyone that it will work for them too, and give them false hope.
Every year that goes past is worse then last for me. Before you go - oh, it wil change after 19,20 .... - i'm 21, and it's all downhill from here.

EXACTLY!!!!!