If you like me at all.

LycraPantiies92

HAAAA. bullied.

Naw. what i meant was that he's too damn lazy to get one. not discriminating any of you people who have reasons why you can't work.

Fs.
I'm going to leave now. Certainly didn't take much.

Last edited:

klytus

First, four truths which you may need.

1. Looks are important. People who dismiss this fact aren't being realistic. So, he may like your looks but is too shy to say it, or thinks - rightly - that saying it won't make you do what he wants you to do.
2. People are selfish.
3. That particular guy is most definitely very aware of his unprovidential situation. However, that is no reason not to pursue certain natural needs.
4. Sexuality is a central part of human existence.

Do you know him at all? And you don't like him. Why would you flip about his asking you out, if you don't like him, or haven't thought about you and him in a setting beyond a platonic contact? That makes no sense. If you have no interest whatsoever in him, why would you care at all about what he wants to do with you?

Moreover, you debase yourself without cease. Contradictorily, you hold yourself in a sufficiently high esteem to deem him inadequate as a romantic partner of yours. How do you explain this? Is it that 'only someone of his low nature claims to like you' and that 'this subhuman being had the audacity to ask you out on a date'?

What would the person who 'deserves' you have to be like?

recluse

Ummm i feel quite offended with the no job part. Some of us can't help being unemployed:mad:

So what your saying is that being unemployed gives us no hope in hell?

2Crowded

Yes..it's the no job = bad unworthy person syndrome Im afraid...it's a comon syndrome that effects many ladies.

TheLostCause

I wouldn't want to talk to anyone who discriminates on the grounds of employment status.

Infact it just seems like an attention seeking thread so never mind.

Remus

Staff member
I think Mari you will have to get used to the "no job" status with people, it will become alot more common.

So have you got a job yet? ;)

WelshOne

I wasn't sure about posting this, because it may come across as mean, which isn't how it's intended. But, this being the forth (I think?) of these threads, it makes me think of a quote from "Scrubs."

Dr. Cox: Oh, now, please don't take away the privilege of letting me pay you two hundred dollars an hour so that I can drag my ass in here and watch you nod. God knows the only other place I can get that on the planet is from my Brett Favre bobble-head doll.

Cox's Shrink: Fine. You want to know what I really think? Your problem isn't that you make bad choices, it's that you identify the good choice and then intentionally do the opposite. You see, behind this boorish bravado of yours is a paralyzing fear of letting anyone into your life. And it isn't because you weren't _loved when you were a kid_, it's because you're so ego-centered that the love wasn't enough. So, you pulled pig-tails and you pushed the fat kids into the dirt so no one could ignore little Perry. Well "little Perry" is now forty years old. And you're so invested in this neurotic, narcissistic notion of yourself as "_loner_" that you can't quit. And you'll just keep dumping on everyone around you, until eventually -- and please, trust me on this -- there won't be anyone left.

I bolded the parts I think may be relevent. It's a harsh quote, so I'll explain a bit. I've seen SO many people on here offer friendship to the OP, but these threads keep getting made. Maybe the attention isn't enough? Hence the first bold part.

The second bold part... I'm not saying the OP is neurotic or narcissistic, but the part about being stuck with the notion of being a loner, no matter what real life offers, seems to fit - from my view of the situation anyway (but of course I only see what's on this forum.)

Ignore the non-bold parts because I in no way think the OP goes around pushing fat kids into the dirt!

Don't hate me :(

Remus

Staff member
1. Looks are important. People who dismiss this fact aren't being realistic. So, he may like your looks but is too shy to say it, or thinks - rightly - that saying it won't make you do what he wants you to do.

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. one persons sexy is another persons minger.

haha I love Scrubs welshy

WelshOne

HAAAA. bullied.

Naw. what i meant was that he's too damn lazy to get one. not discriminating any of you people who have reasons why you can't work.

Fs.

Oops! I think you've gone and taken it all personally ::(:

I'm guessing you now think it "certainly didn't take much" for people here to hate you "too?" Well I can say with confidence that NOONE here hates you. One comment may have hurt one or two feelings, but an apology fixes that and all is forgotten! There's no need to leave! ::(:

Also if my comments were anything to do with it (dont I feel bad...) well I was just trying to look at things from a psychological perspective. I was trying to be neutral, because there's been a few of these threads now and no matter what peope say, you still seem to hold onto this idea that noone likes you for who you are...

klytus

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. one persons sexy is another persons minger.
Does "looks" have a set definition? I don't think so. Even if it's in the eye of the beholder, it is important.

HAAAA. bullied.

Fs.
Self-destructive personality, mh?

Remus

Staff member
Does "looks" have a set definition? I don't think so. Even if it's in the eye of the beholder, it is important.

I've had a few relationships, some good lookers, some not, can't say it makes a difference, seems more like I'm attracted to the persona. With romance I'd say thats definatly the case.

I guess it's a balance of both, maybe some people the balance goes more towards looks

sabbath

Banned
I was a rebel from the day i left school
Grew my hair long and broke all the rules
I'd sit and listen to my records all day
With big ambitions of where i could play

My parents taught me what life was about
So i grew up the type they warned me about
They said my friends were just an unruly mob
And i should get a haircut and get a real job

Get a haircut and get a real job
Clean your act up and don't be a slob
Get it together like your big brother bob
Why don't you get a haircut and get a real job

I even tried that 9 to 5 scene
I told myself that it was all a bad dream
I found a band and some good songs to play
And now I party all night, I sleep all day

I met this chick she was my No.1 fan
She took me home to meet her mommy and dad
They took one look at me and said ("oh my god")
Get a haircut and get a real job

Get a real job, why don't you get a real job
Get a real job, why don't you get a real job

I hit the big time with my rock 'n' roll band
The future's brighter now than I'd ever planned
I'm ten times richer than my big brother bob
And he, he's got a haircut he's got a real job

Cynic

Yes..it's the no job = bad unworthy person syndrome Im afraid.
Even if your job is only part time or poorly paid if its full time, most gals will still write you off too. Then again, if they can get someone better then why shouldn't they be picky.

I wouldn't want to talk to anyone who discriminates on the grounds of employment status.
In which case, you will have a hard time finding anyone as most people do discriminate.

Last edited:

Noca

Banned
This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where this gurl who couldn't be with Jerry because she didnt respect what she did, when ironically she was just a cashier herself.