If you had it all...

westminster

Let's say:

a) you recover from your social anxiety issues entirely...you wake and bam, they're gone;
b) money is no object...a magic fairy keeps depositing millions in your bank account...

What would you do with your life? Starting tomorrow?

PS. If anyone says this is a stupid question I'll get Mrs Magic Fairy to stick her wand up your bottom.

I would drop out of college and start traveling the world, socializing with as many people as possible along the way.

philly2bits

I have no idea. Thats my major problem I think. Although without SA maybe that problem would clear up too.

I would buy an island, hire people to work for me. I'd crown myself king and build a bunch of castles, labyrinths, secret lairs and all kinds of impractical and fantastical monuments. That'd be cool.

Lonelykitsune

Buy a huge gothic mansion in england or europe somewhere,hire a butler.buy loads of goth clothes,lolita clothes,antiques,vinatge cars,start red fox domestication programme,every video game console and game i like..Let emilie autumn and florence and the machine hold concrts in my massiv mansion.Buy acres of land.go travelling.

God,soooooooo much i cant even think lol

iamthenra

I would buy out Hugh Heffner and live in the Bunny mansion with all the cute little bunnies running around... Oh it sounds like soooooo much fun! WOO HOO!!! :D