If this were a planet...

Quiet Angel

If SocialPhobiaWorld were a real planet, and the citizens all had social phobia... would would this planet be like? Of course we might be frightened of each other & it may not be the most sociable planet in the galaxy, but what would the traditions/holidays be? Agriculture? Architecture? Clothing styles? Foods? Makes me curious. *lol*

Harleyq

...IDK...the first thing I thought of was all of us in our own little huts farming away ourselves cause we'd be too scared to interact with eachother, lol.

agoraphobickatie

i actually think if we all knew we had this same problem, we'd be able to get out a bit more, haha... because we all know what each other would be going through.. i always find it easier to be around someone/people who are just as anxious/nervous/panicky as i am, lol!

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
I'd stay tucked-away, all day the first day, then more than likely I'd head out that night. I'd have to see what the beaches on "Agoro-1" looked like. :D

I think there'd be more emphasis on the arts there, and a keen feeling of compassion and brotherhood with your neighbor. It'd probably resemble a hippie commune for the most part, for lack of a better term. Ha Ha

I'm sure there would be assholes there too though, as much as I'd hate to admit it. Realistically, it'd probably go well for a few years, with everyone sharing their wealth and living peacefully. But then little cracks would start to emerge. Jealousy and paranoia would start to fester. Theft and other petty crime would start to bud, and before too long, it would end up like a "Planet of The Apes" movie or something.

The more socially-awkward ones would become envious of the more outgoing, then the more manipulative, egotistical agoros would trick the naive and physically strong ones into helping them dominate everything. Before you know it, there would be fights and wars and misery on Agoro-1, just like there is here on planet Earth.

That's why I'd probably choose to go off and make a home out of a cave on the coast, and end-up being a hermit there, too. :D :D :D

Last edited:

divethruhaze

KeefeM20090808_low.jpg

something like the 2nd image ::p:

Jake123

Banned
If this were a planet, I'd start the space program so I could send myself to the moon to be alone.

Queen_Of_Pain

I think we'd all do our own thing. There would probably be a simmilar social set up to this world, just because everyone has SA doesn't mean everyone would get along necessarily, but the atmosphere would be calmer and people would probably be more accepting and helpful in times of need. Gosh that sounded corny. lmao :D

neko

I think I'd be less shy and more comfortable to be around people I know have the same issues as I have. It would be easier to go through, it would maybe even get better.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
It would be a friendly place, where no one would judge you, no one would make fun of you, people would understand each other, which would lead many to feel safe enough to try and make new friends and be less lonely, which would cure their SP at some point, and many would live the normal and happy life they once dreamed, and we would have a normal, healthier and peaceful civilization :p

This was the corniest post i've ever written.

zlench

Probably end up the same as every where else hate, self pity, destruction and people just not being able to get on with each other.