I wish I had someone to go out with

WaningMoon

I'malways complaining that I don't have anyone to go out with, and it's true and it actually makes me depressed :confused: ... But, I don't "click" with a lot of people, I'm very selective? and I just don't have chemistry with everyone, I'm not a sociable person, I do hang out withpeople just to be nice and whatever, but I mean, someone to really have fun and who is on the same page as me.

I've had a few friends like that and it wasgreat but they left for one reason or another, and now I'm here in this place and I don't know people like that... Needless to say about a boyfriend, pff... To know people I need to go out, but I can't go alone everywhere... :S Aww I wish I had someone...

I feel ya, I mean yeah I'm still 18 but I never have had a girlfriend mainly because I keep talking myself out of asking anyone out because of fear of major rejection. Then I always complain to the same people about how I'm still single. I don't know, I really wish I had someone also.

I'malways complaining that I don't have anyone to go out with, and it's true and it actually makes me depressed :confused: ... But, I don't "click" with a lot of people, I'm very selective? and I just don't have chemistry with everyone, I'm not a sociable person, I do hang out withpeople just to be nice and whatever, but I mean, someone to really have fun and who is on the same page as me. :blushing:

I've had a few friends like that and it wasgreat but they left for one reason or another, and now I'm here in this place and I don't know people like that... Needless to say about a boyfriend, pff... To know people I need to go out, but I can't go alone everywhere... :S Aww I wish I had someone...

How you doin'? :blushing:

Kiwong

Post is nicely written and it contains many good things for me. I am glad to find your impressive way of writing the post.

1zd68ee.jpg
[/IMG]

^ the above post fails my spam detector test.

Last edited:

MikeyC

If you're not going out, you're not meeting new people. Unfortunately it's hard to meet people and strike up conversations.

Have you tried a friend-finding website? It may be a bit strange but it could be a good starting point.

WaningMoon

If you're not going out, you're not meeting new people. Unfortunately it's hard to meet people and strike up conversations.

Have you tried a friend-finding website? It may be a bit strange but it could be a good starting point.

No, thank you.

awkwardamanda

It's a catch-22. It's hard to meet new people if you don't have anyone to go out with in the first place.

I've never really clicked with anyone either. I've never managed to develop any close friendships.

WaningMoon

It's a catch-22. It's hard to meet new people if you don't have anyone to go out with in the first place.

I've never really clicked with anyone either. I've never managed to develop any close friendships.

What is a catch-22? I used to have very good friends, but they disappeared :S we went to work to different places and they made their lives and now it's more difficult... pff

awkwardamanda

What is a catch-22? I used to have very good friends, but they disappeared :S we went to work to different places and they made their lives and now it's more difficult... pff

A catch-22 is like a paradox. You want to make new friends because you don't have any. But since you don't have any friends, it's hard to make new ones. It's tough to break through somewhere. Kind of like the age old problem where you can't get a job if you don't have experience, but you can't get the experience if you can't get a job.

WaningMoon

A catch-22 is like a paradox. You want to make new friends because you don't have any. But since you don't have any friends, it's hard to make new ones. It's tough to break through somewhere. Kind of like the age old problem where you can't get a job if you don't have experience, but you can't get the experience if you can't get a job.

Ah haha yes, like a vicious circle... Riiiiight, I hope a miracle happens, then :S

AGR

Seriously I am in the same situation,I would love to have friends to go out with!
But its very hard to find nice people,everybody only wants to go out to do drugs,get into fights,cheat and I dont want to be around people like that,I am not asking for much am I?
I only want to find normal people,but even that is too hard....

ImNotMyIllness

I need a special someone too...But, this is a good time to work on improving and understanding myself better, which in the end, will make me a much better person to go out with....a silver lining. :)

SilentBird

I have friends I can go out with but it takes a lot to work up the nerve to do it. As for dating someone right now, too complicated.

WaningMoon

Seriously I am in the same situation,I would love to have friends to go out with!
But its very hard to find nice people,everybody only wants to go out to do drugs,get into fights,cheat and I dont want to be around people like that,I am not asking for much am I?
I only want to find normal people,but even that is too hard....
You can look for older people maybe...

I need a special someone too...But, this is a good time to work on improving and understanding myself better, which in the end, will make me a much better person to go out with....a silver lining. :)
Awww INMI, I love the way you write... :)

I have friends I can go out with but it takes a lot to work up the nerve to do it. As for dating someone right now, too complicated.

Everything seems too complicated...

conscious_mindz

I had friends growing up but now im in my early 30s all of my friends have either gotten married, or have kids & we all eventually broke away from our social circle, then i became lonely for a couple of years, but i joined a local SA self help group & now i have made alot of friends & we go out all the time to cinema, bars, bowling etc..& its cool because we all have SA in some regard so we are all on the same level