I wish I had someone to go out with

Feathers

I have a few divorced friends that I've gone out with, they can sometimes be a bit negative and difficult to be with though (but I love'em!)

There are lonely people everywhere who would appreciate some company! Maybe join a course, volunteer or something? You just need one friend at first, others can follow...

Capsaicin

People who really click together seem to be very rare from what I've experienced. With so many differences between people, having enough of it align to create that kind of magic is a matter of luck. I've been trying to cultivate closer friendships despite this with moderate success, but it still leaves me wanting because the most vital parts of myself aren't expressed or appreciated enough.

Fighter86

I had friends growing up but now im in my early 30s all of my friends have either gotten married, or have kids & we all eventually broke away from our social circle, then i became lonely for a couple of years, but i joined a local SA self help group & now i have made alot of friends & we go out all the time to cinema, bars, bowling etc..& its cool because we all have SA in some regard so we are all on the same level

This is really cool, hanging out with SAers. It must feel comfortable and lots of fun.

Ree

Me too!! But at least it's a nice start chatting with awesome people on here :3 I'm positive that you will meet someone that you click with and feel at home with, usually things like this happen when we least expect them and don't force them to happen :) Keep your chin up and focus on yourself for now!