I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel kind of crappy what I posted the other day, and may of hurt some feelings without me even thinking.

I admit I was kind of drunk and high at the same time. So I wasn't thinking.

I think I'll take my leave of this place for awhile, get my head screwed on straight before ****ing people up even more on here.

Was nice talking to you all.

Silvox Black

I was not aware you had posted anything offensive. May I ask specifically what you believe you did wrong? I have a difficult time envisioning you purposely offending anybody.

I posted something that was offensive to quite alot of people, it was kind of a sick joke and didn't even realize it at the time because of being quite wasted. (Offended one of the mods and probably a few more people).

Just don't want to do the same again if I am wasted.

I'll be back though when I don't feel pretty crap, good place with good people.

Last edited:

coyote

I'm not sure what you posted - nothing offensive rings a bell

Don't worry - sometimes there's a fine line between brilliance and stupidity

We're all a work in progress

Brilliance and Stupidity is ruined while drunk.

My post was deleted in a few hours, probably why you didn't see it. I won't go into details but it wasn't very apt.

lunaticbinge

I feel kind of crappy what I posted the other day, and may of hurt some feelings without me even thinking.

I admit I was kind of drunk and high at the same time. So I wasn't thinking.

I think I'll take my leave of this place for awhile, get my head screwed on straight before ****ing people up even more on here.

Was nice talking to you all.

Don't feel bad man, I know exactly what you're referring to. It was just the wrong place in retrospect. Don't let it get to you.

Hey man. Don't leave. I know I like you around here. I come here often to help keep my mind grounded with a good perspective and I do appreciate the good company.

We have all experience something similar to this. If you had some problem with alcohol some night don't sweat it. These mishaps happen to everyone who drinks. Everyone! If someone else is hurt by it, get over it soon because your going to be in the same situation at some point.

I won't be gone for a long time, just a little while. Won't touch the comp for awhile when I'm wasted.

Thanks though.

you know it's the right thing, though

Of course. Just getting wasted takes me away from this problem. My problem.

SA, people, family. It helps me sometimes. Obviously it has repercussions but most of the time, I'm happier than I am when I'm not wasted.

coyote

wouldn't you be happier to be able to live fully in this life without escaping?

maybe it would be better to put your energy into that instead of running away

difficult at first, to be sure - but the payoff is tremendous

wouldn't you be happier to be able to live fully in this life without escaping?

maybe it would be better to put your energy into that instead of running away

difficult at first, to be sure - but the payoff is tremendous

This is debatable. My life without drink or weed is horrible. I have tried to work on it without the help of drink, every time I face people, family, reality they somehow end up hurting me or stabbing me in the back. This does sound like I'm playing the victim, but It's how I feel and what I see.

I find "running away" to be the only thing that has kept me sane the past few years. People don't understand my condition, so this leads to exclusion of me from any social environment because of peoples ignorance. My family treat me as an outcast because apparently I don't show enough affection. My acquaintances usually end up trying to play games with me or try to walk over me.

I find reality to be uncomfortable, and find that the comfort of escaping it, via video games, weed or booze helps. I can see how damaging this may be in the long run. For the moment though it's a challenge when most people around you are utter bastards.

coyote

This is debatable. My life without drink or weed is horrible. I have tried to work on it without the help of drink, every time I face people, family, reality they somehow end up hurting me or stabbing me in the back. This does sound like I'm playing the victim, but It's how I feel and what I see.

I find "running away" to be the only thing that has kept me sane the past few years. People don't understand my condition, so this leads to exclusion of me from any social environment because of peoples ignorance. My family treat me as an outcast because apparently I don't show enough affection. My acquaintances usually end up trying to play games with me or try to walk over me.

I find reality to be uncomfortable, and find that the comfort of escaping it, via video games, weed or booze helps. I can see how damaging this may be in the long run. For the moment though it's a challenge when most people around you are utter bastards.

It sounds like you need to change your environment

EscapeArtist

I did not see your post. I very much understand your everyday need to escape through substances. I do agree with coyote, that the pain is what you need to get through, I think he's saying. It's the pain that is the hurdle, the life you want is around that pain that you don't want to face. But I also think choosing that direction is a choice only you can make for yourself, and when other people make it for you it makes one defensive. It will lurk towards you eventually in another moment of despair while drunk and stoned when you feel your own strong urge to change. One comment does not define you, one action does not define you. Goodluck and i'll see you in awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.