I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not see your post. I very much understand your everyday need to escape through substances. I do agree with coyote, that the pain is what you need to get through, I think he's saying. It's the pain that is the hurdle, the life you want is around that pain that you don't want to face. But I also think choosing that direction is a choice only you can make for yourself, and when other people make it for you it makes one defensive. It will lurk towards you eventually in another moment of despair while drunk and stoned when you feel your own strong urge to change. One comment does not define you, one action does not define you. Goodluck and i'll see you in awhile

Thank you. Very well put and very sound advice.

Remus

Staff member
Antimatter,

I've shown you the rules three times now in infractions, so you have little excuse to plead ignorance in rule breaks. Also bear in mind why some people are here. Joking about rape goes down like a lead ballon, also, this thread borders on the realms of discussing moderating decisions in an open forum, so I am closing this thread.

I deleted your post that caused offence, also the other user that posted something innaproriate got an infraction too.

This matter is now closed and not up for debate

Status
Not open for further replies.