I think my SA will disappear if I change my

Sacrament

Your nose looks fine. I used to believe in things like "oh my SA will be gone if I lose weight", "my SA will be gone once I get my driver's license", etc. It won't. It's a whole psychological thing that you either work on or you don't, regardless of physical changes you make.

chibiXphantom

looks like a perfectly normal nose to me. i dont see a reason to go the extreme route of plastic surgery for what brats said in high school. and lets face it, high schoolers are just terrible a lot of the times. people called me a vampire, casper, ghost face for my pale skin. high school kids are insecure and seems like they'll do anything to force the attention onto someone else. if something is different, they latch onto it and criticize. most grow out of this and mature, thankfully. even if just one person thinks that way at that age, others will often join in on the name calling and bullying, simply because it takes any attention off of themselves, and makes them feel superior.

i dont think you should change your nose at all. i really dont see why they would bully you for it. as i said before, just looks like a normal nose. those people are just cruel and stupid

Kiwong

I presume that is a photo of you in your avatar? Then there is nothing at all wrong with your nose, and there is nothing wrong with your nose in the photo you have attached.

ImNotMyIllness

NOSE :question:
I never cared about my nose when I was in middle school, but when I was on high school, all the girls and boys making bully about my nose, calling me Snoopy (white and big nose), I HATED THIS. Now I'm 21, and I still avoiding taking pics with the few friends I have... I still remember the people making fun of me. So I was thinking about plastic surgery. If I do this, my low self esteem may solve, and with that my social anxiety. What you guys think? I'm serious about this. http://i.imgur.com/cp1ULBe.jpg?1

Your nose looks small-perfect. Not big at all.

Bronson99

My nose is a "Roman" type. It's very big and juts out quite a bit.

But I don't care anymore. I was rarely ever bullied for it, I guess that helps.. but yes my nose is darn big. I just accept the look. It's a distinct Mediterranean feature.

In the picture you provide you simply do not have a large nose, so stop worrying about it.

Kenny1973

NOSE :question:
I never cared about my nose when I was in middle school, but when I was on high school, all the girls and boys making bully about my nose, calling me Snoopy (white and big nose), I HATED THIS. Now I'm 21, and I still avoiding taking pics with the few friends I have... I still remember the people making fun of me. So I was thinking about plastic surgery. If I do this, my low self esteem may solve, and with that my social anxiety. What you guys think? I'm serious about this. http://i.imgur.com/cp1ULBe.jpg?1

I agree with everyone else, your nose looks completely normal, plastic surgery is totally unnecessary. At High School, some children can be incredibly cruel, I know all about that from personal experience, but no, there is absolutely nothing wrong with your nose.

arjuna

a) It costs money.
b) It may make you less insecure for a while, but I doubt whether it will in the long-term.
c) It seems to me like an easy way out if you are doing it to avoid the negative emotions that go hand in hand with facing irrational fears.
d) I think it looks normal to everyone on this site. If I were your age, I would smash.

noses

I had plastic surgery on my nose 4 1/2 years ago, and the first thing I can tell you is that it sure as hell did not cure my social phobia. I still have very low esteem and it's a struggle on a daily basis. I still have a large nose, but it's not as big as it used to be. Plastic surgery did not cure me, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't help improve my life some. I'm still far too obsessed with my appearance and feel ugly mostly every day... though the obsession has dissipated in a way where I'm slightly more functional out in society. Judging from your picture I don't even see what you're seeing at all, your nose looks fairly small to me actually. If you want plastic surgery that is your own personal decision, but please please don't expect it to be a magical cure. I think social phobia is more complicated than just changing one thing we don't like about ourselves. The worst thing you can do is go in with unrealistic expectations and spend thousands of dollars only to realize you feel exactly as you did before.

Bronson99

I just remember the mean names... I'm afraid even I do the surgery my SA doesnt change. My nose I think is roman type too. My father has this kind of nose, what they call potato.

You don't have a Roman nose, you don't even have a big nose.

I could show you pictures of women who actually DO have a large Roman nose--far bigger than yours--and I would tell you I find those women attractive.

As one example, look up pictures of "Sofia Coppola." She has a big Roman nose but I think it usually looks good on her.

I think people who bully & put-down others, do it based on the TINIEST of differences, which they EXAGGERATE it till it's WAY out of proportion to the actual minute difference. Eg for sby who likes to wear green clothes a lot, they say 'you look like a FROG!!!', which is TOTAL NONSENSE of course, as its just the COLOR they're labelling that person on!!!