I think I said something that will blow Mexico away

ffeev223234

I was texting my former gf lately and the last conversation ended like this:

me:You are such a punk :) And you are sending me messages past one I think it is past your bed time Missy

her:Thanks I'm happy to be a punk! AND don't you worry what about my bedtime

me:Oh your BEDtime is a top priority of mine.

I know the last text I sent may have upset her because we haven't made contact since then. What should I say to rebound from this?

Jonathanhh

Honestly I would've just made an excuse like my sibling or friend grabbed my phone and started texting you while I was asleep, although it really sounds like a lousy excuse =p

You kinda put yourself in a hole, but I'm curious to know how it turned out for you haha ^^

ffeev223234

She didn't mind what I texted her.

So I invited her to go out with me to celebrate her birthday. The problem is that she was bored when we went out.

I invited her to go to the movies last week and she said she would go. But when Friday came by she told me she could't meet up.

I asked why and she said that she had a doctor's appointment and it was her father's birthday.

Last edited:
I don't like to be preachy, but I think you just learned a lesson in trusting people.

Take it as a lesson, learn from it. And let her go. Continuing to call and text is not helping anything. Had you left her alone for a week, apologized, and told her exactly what it is that you did wrong, you might have been able to make something of this.

She was clear about what she wants, and you should respect her wishes. Get an apology out there if you have to (in the form of a text, email, or letter, don't try calling again; and a real apology, not just "sorry"), then leave her alone to decide what she wants to do.

LazyHermitCrab

if you have to "walk on eggshells" taking to someone then it's whatever. if you want to rebound I guess you can say "hi how are you?" later

MotherWolff

Banned
I was texting my former gf lately and the last conversation ended like this:

me:You are such a punk :) And you are sending me messages past one I think it is past your bed time Missy

her:Thanks I'm happy to be a punk! AND don't you worry what about my bedtime

me:Oh your BEDtime is a top priority of mine.

I know the last text I sent may have upset her because we haven't made contact since then. What should I say to rebound from this?

I think you would do well to ask her if that last comment you made to her offended her in some way?

If it did, simply apologize.