I just want to...

Nack

Banned
Cheer up guys, one of these days something unexpected might jump at you and it'll all be better. I've felt this way also, but "disappearing" won't help anyone...

slicknsly

If I could disappear I would spy on people and see what the hell makes them so normal..or not. hmmmmm, I wonder. I would also check out the playboy mansion to get a hold of all the editorials I may have skipped by accident.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Cheer up guys, one of these days something unexpected might jump at you and it'll all be better. I've felt this way also, but "disappearing" won't help anyone...

I've been hearing similar words for over 10 years. It's hard to believe it anymore.

EgoZero

Wake up dude. Such things happen just in movies...

iamthenra

....die. Would be my response. Since I was very young, I have never wanted "life", I never asked to be here. My parents forced me to be here, and then to be their punching bag, and now I sit here wanting something that I will never get. "Wish in one hand, crap in the other and see which one fills up first..."

Voltar

So far we have...

...die
...disappear
...get hit by train
...never have been born

You guys have no imagination!

I just want to...

...get a full body massage with a happy ending!

DillJenkins

....be normal? Yeah, I want to be normal.

Like not shitting yourself from just looking for jobs. (yep, im serious I nearly shit myself just from looking at the job selection).

Im pretty sure its not normal to be so afraid of the outside world that you nearly shit yourself from looking for jobs.....lol

I think I will need some hardcore drugs and therapy to fix this problem...