I hope i can.

Hi ..

I really want to talk more, with *new* people around me, i'm really quiet and shy, while with close people, i already know, i can talk talk talk talk ..
I just want to say everything..., i think. I don't want to be the ''quiet girl'' I want to say what i think. Okay not everything lolllll, but u know what i mean.
I'm afraid over-thinking-what-to-say. And the subject is already changed when i'm ready to say it arghhh :mad: I want to drop it out!
Here i am, speaking for myself, my own opinion. wish i could say that :confused:
I'm really not a group - talker. I want to become more confident talking in a group.

How about you, do u have the confidence to talk in a group ??
Are you quiet then, or are you really talk - active ?

greetzzz, the quiet mouse ::(: ::p:

IamThisOne

I usually sit in silence when in a group trying to think about something to contribute to the conversation. Generally I say nothing. The rare occasion that I do speak I get really nervous and think either I'm interrupting someone else or that everyone else is thinking about how stupid I am.

Sometimes when I speak, someone will say something like, "I think that's the most I've ever heard you say". Comments like that make me want to never speak.

Ignace

I let them pick me out. I don't say anything out of myself. At a moment like that I feel like: it's not that hard, just say it when it's quiet, but eventually, I haven't said a word.

Kiwong

I think its good to talk to people on a subject that you share a common interest in. For me its running, photography, writing I have less trouble talking to those people.

Lately when I am talking in meetings I have to stop myself from crying. This is more from depression than anxiety.

zav943

I usually sit in silence when in a group trying to think about something to contribute to the conversation. Generally I say nothing. The rare occasion that I do speak I get really nervous and think either I'm interrupting someone else or that everyone else is thinking about how stupid I am.

Sometimes when I speak, someone will say something like, "I think that's the most I've ever heard you say". Comments like that make me want to never speak.

That means that they want to hear more from you!
But yeah, I hear you. I usually sit quiet because I have nothing useful to contribute to the conversation...and no one really bothers to toss questions my way