I had a lesbian dream :o

FriendlyShadow

So I can't exactly remember how my dream started out as but I mainly remember this part. It's kind of long but here's what I did remember:

So, I think in my dream, I was angry either over my mom or my dad about something (Can't remember what it was about), maybe because they said something that really hurt my feelings and I started feeling upset. Also I had a friend in my room who was hearing my parents and I shouting back and forth. But this is a friend someone whom I've never seen in my actual life by the way. Anyways, I kept shouting at my parents, I think I said something like" I wish I was somewhere else!" So after our feud, I came back to my room and slammed the door. My "friend" was sitting on the bed, and she had the most worrisome expression on her face. It's hard to explain, but I think she could tell how hurt I felt when I came in through the door.

So, I sat next to her while I sobbed uncontrollably. I told her about "everything" that was going on and how depressed I was in my situation. I think I also told her some things I would never tell my parents, but again, I can't remember exactly what they were. Anyways, all she could do was comfort me, being sympathetic. She had her arm around my shoulder and said "Shhh, it's okay." But then after that, somehow our eyes met and we looked at each other for a couple of seconds. And then she starts to lean her head in, as if she was going to kiss me. But then I ****ed my head away and ran out of the room. I could hear her calling my name, telling me to please come back or something. Then the next thing I knew, she was running after me. She was kind of chasing me all over the house, but I wouldn't say she was out to hurt me or anything. I thought that she was just trying to comfort me and maybe she felt bad about the position I was in. I think it was one of those "caught up in the moment" kind of things.

Anyways, for whatever reason, she stopped chasing me, as I headed down to the basement where my Dad was. What he didn't know was that my plan was to run away from home. I remembered he told me to do something, but I just didn't want to hear it. I ran out the door as I fast as I could while he wasn't looking. And when I say I ran away, I literally mean running for miles. Then as soon as I knew it, I was in this big apartment with some other people whom I believe were also "friends" of mine. They didn't really say anything to me, but I think one of them assumed I was staying there for vacation/rent. Whatever it was, the first couple days I stayed there, I actually felt a lot more happier. I was really feeling a lot better about myself. But then one day I was sitting with my "friends" in some kind of lounge I think, as we were talking and laughing. And when I turned my head around, I saw the girl standing behind me. I was almost in shock. In fact, in my dream, I actually couldn't believe she actually knew where to find me. I didn't actually think she would. And as soon as she sees me, she smiles, walks over to me, and starts kissing me! It was only for a few minutes. And then after she stopped, she smiles at me and starts stroking my hair. She was holding me while she did this too.

Well, I know that in real life I would never run away from home, but I'm wondering if this particular dream meant anything. Or if this is just a reflection of what's actually going on in my life. Am I just bi curious?

Last edited:

Sacrament

And may you have many more! (without the bad parts)

And I think everyone, or at least most people, are at least a little bi-curious, even if they're not willing to admit it due to social pressures.

Dreams on their own don't mean anything. Ever. They are merely our brains trying to make sense of the sensory white noise they receive while we sleep.

But, dreams can give us certain experiences that we wouldn't otherwise have considered. Maybe you are bi-curious, but don't let a dream tell you that. Let that dream put the question on the table, then explore your own feelings to find an answer. Dreams don't know you better than you know you.

FriendlyShadow

I get what you're trying to say. I just found it to be a mere coincidence that my dreams will sometimes give me things I never got to experience in real life. I don't know if the "friend" in my dream was supposed to represent some kind of desire of wanting a relationship. Even if it was in my dream, I at least feel a little better knowing that just for once, things were actually going my way.

chibiXphantom

I've had quite a few lesbian dreams, but I identify as straight. Maybe I am bi-curious, but I wouldn't want to be with a woman. For me it might be because most of my relationships/friendships have been with guys, that I do want some female companionship since I dont have much interaction with other females.

Louco

I get what you're trying to say. I just found it to be a mere coincidence that my dreams will sometimes give me things I never got to experience in real life. I don't know if the "friend" in my dream was supposed to represent some kind of desire of wanting a relationship. Even if it was in my dream, I at least feel a little better knowing that just for once, things were actually going my way.

Well, I have been shot, stabbed and harmed in many different ways in my dreams without any of this ever happening to me in real life, and it all felt very real. I probably don't secretly desire to be brutally murdered.

If you are attracted to women, I don't think it's in a dream that this will come up, but in your everyday life. Dreams can be completely messed up and more often than not they don't really mean anything, so there's no need to be concerned if you find the idea of having sex with another woman gross, dreams really aren't revelations about your inner self or something like that...

I usually dream about erotic things within two months of not refreshing the pipes if you see what I mean (Yeah I've hold out that long).

Was the girl cute? Just kidding, dreams really are strange, I've had a bunch of far-fetched dreams too, some are rational others aren't, that's all I can say.

Last edited: