I feel like I'm terrible at everything.

Fighter86

It's very hard to quit daydreaming.

Agreed. I practically daydream/fantasize about an entirely different life in my mind, that's probably why I have a seemingly short term memory, I can never remember what people tell me, because when they are talking to me, half my mind is actually daydreaming about something else.

Agreed. I practically daydream/fantasize about an entirely different life in my mind, that's probably why I have a seemingly short term memory, I can never remember what people tell me, because when they are talking to me, half my mind is actually daydreaming about something else.

Heh, I daydream about the same things. I daydream about how I'm succesful. I have a lot money, respect, friends. In shortly I daydream about opposite me. When things were better in the past I heard what other people are saying. But now I sometimes in my mind and not in the real world. Sometimes people see some smile in my face and I don't know what to say why I'm smiling. Sometimes I think I live in a fantasy world... Well maybe it's a problem that I live in a fantasy life and can't concentrate on realistic things thats why I'm bad at everything...

Josh90

I've pretty much wasted the past 3 years of my life, In and out of college (UK) and not finished anything, I just dont know what I want to do with my life.

LycraPantiies92

I feel like a ****ing hermit, all I do all day is sit around in my room on the internet or playing a game.
I feel as if I have to FORCE myself to change or else I'll be doomed to a life of loneliness. The problem is that I'm too afraid to change...

Yeeah i do. I didn't like any subjects at school really, except english and social subjects, which are really good and interesting but would not really neccesarily mean that i'd be talented at anything[lol]..except like writing, talking..debating..stuff like that. I really wanted to be good at art or music but i wasn't as good as everyone else

I remember in art i would always compare my work to everyone else's at the end of the lessons!::(: and think mine wasn't really up to scratch. Guess that looking back though my work was pretty crappy to have got me my grade. ::eek::

In music i didn't exactly have talent either, most people were really good at playing 2 instruments, and i could only play drums so i was put on keyboard for the other..would rather have learned guitar or something cool lol :rolleyes:
But anyways. You will not be terrible at everything cos i'm sure we are all good at something. Wish i could see now what i might end up doing as a career ;s
Anyways.
xx

LycraPantiies92

don't even know how you put 2 quotes in one reply !:confused: ..
I've pretty much wasted the past 3 years of my life, In and out of college (UK) and not finished anything, I just dont know what I want to do with my life.
I don't know either ::(: maybe i still want to do photography but i want to do something kinda sociology-ish aswell..and i can't do both. Maybe one day when i'm older and wiser i should do the 2nd thing lol! have a lil photography career when i'm kinda youngish..
i'd rather be the model thou ::eek::
wish i looked good enough >.<
xx

Errordotocx

Yeah I usually feel the same way. I'm alright at some stuff, but I have never been really good at one thing. Maybe thats why I don't know what or where I want to go in life. I've had some ideas but they are always so cloudy and everything seems like i'm just going the wrong way. As with Freestylemonster I myself have been told I seem just plain dumb at times.

It does suck, I try to not dwell on it a whole lot but I do occasionally think to myself that I hope some day i'll hopefully be good at one thing.