i didn't end it :)

for me the reason that i thought of committing suicide was that my ex broke up with me. I thought she was my world, my soulmate. She made me so intensively happy that when she broke up with me i was devastated. i didn't want to live for 80 years longer without her! i couldn't imagine it! I was so happy. But it was the sad truth that nowadays I have to live without this wonderful person. She found somebody else. And I have to deal with that. I ended up in mental hospital, because I called them because I was thinking on ending my life. They let me sleep there and eat there and talk to councelors. I'm happy today that I didn't commit suicide and as stupid as it may sound..Yes relationships are a big trigger for suicidal thinking. It's NOT stupid if you ever experience that. But it is stupid if you end it because of it. The SOURCE OF HAPPINESS, SHOULDN'T BE DEPENDING ON A LOVER/SOULMATE, IT SHOULD BE WITHIN YOU.

Now I'm single and I miss love, and I'm afraid I'll be forever alone, I just miss the lovely feelings I had with her. But I am not thinking about suicide anymore!

So I'm actually proud of myself what i did instead of hurting myself.

If anybody ever needs to talk about this, you are free to PM me, I would love to help and listen. and give tips.

xx

jaim38

Good on you Falkor! =) Those are some wise words you said, especially this:

The SOURCE OF HAPPINESS, SHOULDN'T BE DEPENDING ON A LOVER/SOULMATE, IT SHOULD BE WITHIN YOU.

Absolutely agree! We should be happy and confident in ourselves before getting into a relationship. Personal health comes first in my opinion.

I am ok with being forever alone, but if a potential for relationship comes around, I don't mind. I don't want to be desperate for romance. I see relationships as a bonus/extra feature of life, not required for survival but having the potential to add more meaning to our lives.

Nanita

:greeting:
I was just thinking about you the other day and I was gonna write to you and ask how you're doing.
I'm so glad to read this.
xx